• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:35:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on October 10, 2016, 07:08:07 PM
Just ran a server and set duration for practice to 0 (zero), it seems not to be unlimited.
When i entered the server as the only and first one, it was on Qualifying.
You're right, I tried yesterday.
It's just in the plugin data passed by GPB that a duration of zero means unlimited. But I have no idea how to specify this on a dedi server (that could be useful for a server with unlimited practice).

Anyway, I've modified my code to handle longer sessions properly.

HornetMaX

Hi all, if you've experienced the blink/flickering of the MaxHUD plugin since beta9, could you please do this test for me ?

• Download the file MaxHUD_GPB-2.0.4-test.zip from the usual link (https://mega.nz/#F!dRsyARjI!ceFbX0UW01KgB93KY83hZA)
  • The archive contains only the .dlo file for GPB. You can put it in the same place where you have the regular MaxHUD_GPB.dlo (plugins directory).
  • Keep the original MaxHUD_GPB.dlo v204 somewhere.
  • Run the game and check if you see the blinking (you'll have to go online, with 3 or more players on track).
  • If you do see the blinking with the v2.0.4test version too, just let me know.
  • If you don't see the blinking, put back the original v2.0.4 version and check than now you do see it, then let me know.

The v2.0.4test version is identical to v2.0.4 but with no Standings, Map and Radar widgets.
I'm just trying to rule these widgets code out, even if I'm pretty convinced it can't come from my code.

PeterV

Tested the Maxhud_Test plugin in a 25 lap race with 3 riders, no flickering noticable.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on October 12, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
Tested the Maxhud_Test plugin in a 25 lap race with 3 riders, no flickering noticable.
But I just had flickering with the plugin test version (Assen, CBR 600, 5 riders): http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3809.msg64665#msg64665

I'm now fairly sure it's not in my code.

To be honest I think that sometime I see the occasional stuttering even in single player offline testing, with no plugin at all.
I've never seen it in previous betas (< 9). Can't be sure it's not just some placebo effect on me (I know there's plugin flickering, so now I also see stuttering), but ... I play on a 120hz screen with high FPS (let's say >150 solid), so I tend to notice stuttering immediately.

Anyway, let's see what PiBoSo thinks about that.

lkslodzkzn

Hi does the MaxHUD plugin can make drop fps i have very weak pc C2D 2x2.93 2gb Ram hd 3850 512mb GPU a GPB with added bikes and tracks work very well, only what i want now of plugin is helmet view thanks for help regards

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 16, 2016, 04:32:43 PM
Hi does the MaxHUD plugin can make drop fps i have very weak pc C2D 2x2.93 2gb Ram hd 3850 512mb GPU a GPB with added bikes and tracks work very well, only what i want now of plugin is helmet view thanks for help regards
For sure it won't improve FPS :)

Honestly I cannot tell: what the plugin does is pretty light compared to what GPB per se does. Give it a try: if you think it affects your fps, just remove the plugin.

lkslodzkzn

But the installation plugin do not make do any changes in main files etc i don't want to reinstall everything if fps was low after install

matty0l215

The Plugin goes into a dedicated folder in the Main GPbikes folder, You do not modify any game files
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

lkslodzkzn

Ok last thing which vesion dowanload from 1 post or this MaxHUD_GPB-2.0.4-test.zip?

Warlock

lkslodzkzn

lkslodzkzn

October 16, 2016, 06:12:10 PM #581 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 06:13:54 PM by lkslodzkzn
Ok i was download and install and nothing when im hit caps lock on track... this look of my plugins folder is this correct copied?

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 16, 2016, 06:12:10 PM
Ok i was download and install and nothing when im hit caps lock on track... this look of my plugins folder is this correct copied?
Installation looks fine. Let me bet, you haven't read the pdf manual that comes with the plugin, nor the 1st post of this thread, right ?
Don't worry, you're not the first (nor last) one :)

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM
IMPORTANT: If you get a warning/error about missing dlls, or if nothing shows up once on track, install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86): once you press Download, select the x86 version "vcredist_x86.exe".

lkslodzkzn

no i was read i was install the vc2015... in pdf is maxhud plugin create MAXHud .ini in documents i dont have this only one file which i dont copy is max stop rumble something like that this is no problem ?

HornetMaX

Hmm which OS are you running ?