• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:01 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

presix

In the graph you have speed on y-axis and meter on track on x-axis. The trajectory is important but you cannot describe it in a graph. You can for sure describe the speed during the lap.. higher is the speed also in a curve, best is the lap time.
It is very funny try to change trajectory and see how many time you gain or lose on lap time... and speed on graph is very helpful for me.

I hope you can made available this graph asap.
Thanks a lot for your work to improve this wonderful game.

HornetMaX

Quote from: presix on February 09, 2014, 05:58:40 PM
In the graph you have speed on y-axis and meter on track on x-axis.
Exact. More precisely, on the X axi syou have your position (in meters) with respect to the track centerline.
So when you take a different trajectory (which may or may not have a different speed) you also may have a different position on the track centerline (specially in low speed corners).

The trajectory is important but you cannot describe it in a graph.
With a proper telemetry analysis tool you can. It was possible in what random did (and, unfortunately, is no longer available).
You had a track map with your trajectory (for all the laps under analysis) and "normal" graphs with speed, throttle, brake or whatever.
So you can look at the same time at speed and trajectory.

You can for sure describe the speed during the lap.. higher is the speed also in a curve, best is the lap time.
Unless the fact of taking that corner at an higher speed makes you take the next one at a lower one  ;)

MaX.

presix

For sure.. so you can try the right mix of speed in order to improve your best lap.
At the end: could this feature be implemented again?

Please...

HornetMaX

I'm not really convinced, but I keep a note of the request. I'll see next time I decide to work on the plugin.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.6.2 out:

• Fix bug in HUDMap introduced with v1.6.1.
MaX.

PeterV

March 01, 2014, 04:06:03 PM #35 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:29:22 PM by PeterV
Is this solved in v1.6.2? (as you see im running v1.6.1) downloading new one now.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on March 01, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
Iis this solved in v1.6.2? (as you see im running v1.6.1) downloading new one now.
Hi,

does it happen always for you ? I've seen it happen for me only 2 times in 3 months and restarting the game the thing goes away.
I'm not 100% sure it comes from the plugin but I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyway, 1.6.2 fixes a bad bug introduced with 1.6.1, so you should get it.

MaX.

PeterV

March 01, 2014, 06:17:55 PM #37 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:29:05 PM by PeterV
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 01, 2014, 06:09:01 PM
Hi,

does it happen always for you ? I've seen it happen for me only 2 times in 3 months and restarting the game the thing goes away.
I'm not 100% sure it comes from the plugin but I'll keep an eye on it.

first time i see it, but only been using maxhud for 3 weeks or so.

btw sorry for the big picture, fixed that :P

Warlock

Happen also to me (i would say always, but not sure) in V 1.6.1 , forgot to post it sorry.

HornetMaX

Hmmm ... 1.6.1 had a bad bug but it should not lead to that.
If you have it always with 1.6.1 and never with 1.6.2, I'm very willing to say "I solved it" :)

But I'm not really sure, I think I 've seen it with 1.6.2 too, just very occasionally.

MaX.

nor_bak

Hi, I'm using Ubuntu and Wine.
I remember having some problems with beta3 version but could solve them (don't remember how either wich problem I had).
Now with new version I'm having again a very simple problem.  Plugin seems not to start, there is no error message from missing dll, Caps Lock does nothing, nothing shown on screen, no .ini created within plugin folder.

HornetMaX

Quote from: nor_bak on March 03, 2014, 09:10:57 PM
Hi, I'm using Ubuntu and Wine.
I remember having some problems with beta3 version but could solve them (don't remember how either wich problem I had).
Now with new version I'm having again a very simple problem.  Plugin seems not to start, there is no error message from missing dll, Caps Lock does nothing, nothing shown on screen, no .ini created within plugin folder.
Weird. The plugin should work even if the .ini is not created. Not sure I can help a lot unfortunately.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.6.3 out:

• Fix bug in HUDTiming (some garbage was shown sometimes, reported by PeterV/Warlock).
MaX.

Warlock

PeterV