• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:19:04 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Manu on January 23, 2018, 10:47:00 PM
Hi Max.

I'm afraid that there is a bug in the time gap with other riders (track day)

+0.000 (not real)
That gap is sort of returned by GPB ...  Can you post a screenshot with the screenshot of the corresponding GPB timing page ?
We may need an online session to debug that, or you can do this: you edit MaxHUD.ini and you set log_level to 5.
This will log plenty of stuff in MaxHUD.log.

It could be something is wrong in GPB (or unexpected: I've seen no changes in the output plugin interface related to track day mode, but ...).
Start a track day session (2 riders better than more), do 2 laps each (together), take a screnshot of the plugin Standing widget and a screenshot of GPB timing page and send them with the .log to me.

teeds

Unfortunately MaxHud doesn't seem to work in VR now and i'm not sure if this is anything you can fix Max? It basically works but only shows when the 2d screen, which was introduced into VR for b13, is showing. So when chat appears or I press the F5 key to see chat history I can see the hud fine, but it disappears with the rest of the 2d overlay.

:-\

HornetMaX

Quote from: teeds on January 26, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
Unfortunately MaxHud doesn't seem to work in VR now and i'm not sure if this is anything you can fix Max? It basically works but only shows when the 2d screen, which was introduced into VR for b13, is showing. So when chat appears or I press the F5 key to see chat history I can see the hud fine, but it disappears with the rest of the 2d overlay.

Not on my side, only Pib can have a look at that.

teeds

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 26, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
Quote from: teeds on January 26, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Not on my side, only Pib can have a look at that.

I thought that would be the case, cheers.

Become dust

Question does it have to be the 2015 version? ifnot how come i cant get it to function if i got the 2017 version= klippie has attempted to help out but i could not make it function propperly

HornetMaX

Quote from: Become dust on February 02, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Question does it have to be the 2015 version? ifnot how come i cant get it to function if i got the 2017 version= klippie has attempted to help out but i could not make it function propperly
Uh ?

Become dust

NOTE: in case of issues like missing dlls or things not showing up, please install Microsoft                Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86) available here (download the x86 version,            "vcredist_x86.exe", not the x64 version): 

in your pdf instructions, this is what it says what I mean by "2017" is that iIhave multiple versions except the 2015 version

but idk why i cant make it work propperly i really dont want to delete the 2017 version as it might mess up something.

HornetMaX

Don't delete anything, install the 2015 too (they can live together with no problem).
The x86 version, not x64 (even if you have an x64 Windows).

Become dust

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 02, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
Don't delete anything, install the 2015 too (they can live together with no problem).

well thats the issue... it says that is not possible

it says this: 0x80070666 - another version of this product is already installed. installation of this version cannot continue. to configure or remove the existing version of this product, use add/remove Programs on the control panel.

Become dust

also what was the mod that allowed the camera not to rotate with the bike when the bike itself would do a wheelie or endo?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Become dust on February 02, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 02, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

well thats the issue... it says that is not possible

it says this: 0x80070666 - another version of this product is already installed. installation of this version cannot continue. to configure or remove the existing version of this product, use add/remove Programs on the control panel.
Weird. Check you haven't already installed (or partially installed) the 2015.
In case you can try to uninstall 2015 and 2017, then install 2015 first and 2017 after.

Quote from: Become dust on February 02, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
also what was the mod that allowed the camera not to rotate with the bike when the bike itself would do a wheelie or endo?
You mean the helmet (not the camera) right ?
It's in the options of the helmet widget.

Become dust

ima try that... also i was sure it was a special plugin... with the level camera setup thingy...

Become dust

the funny thing is klippie does not have the 2015 version here is a screenshot he made: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307171940559355936/408975182909276170/unknown.png

weird...

Become dust

February 02, 2018, 02:04:16 PM #763 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:07:30 PM by Become dust
i don't get it... nothing....

what version is the lastest maxhud version?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Become dust on February 02, 2018, 02:04:16 PM
i don't get it... nothing....

what version is the lastest maxhud version?
It's in the MaxHUD thread, 1st post: 2.0.9