• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:20:34 AM

[BIKESET] WSS 600

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollingtheboy

_oDi_

May 08, 2014, 10:00:18 PM #211 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:12:25 PM by _oDi_
Sorry guys, there was an error in the 'upload ... you need to replace this  https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtt245zm4wxfl2h/ducati_749.rar    .cfg file in the Ducati 749 folder. It's necessary for the guys who use Autoclutch.

I hope that all the servers will be upgraded. Klax75 can put it directly into the new pack for BikeMod.

sorry again but with so many bikes sometimes mistakes can happen  :-X

Klax75

Quote from: _oDi_ on May 08, 2014, 10:00:18 PM
I hope that all the servers will be upgraded. Klax75 can put it directly into the new pack for BikeMod.

sorry again but with so many bikes sometimes mistakes can happen  :-X

No problem. _oDi_ :) The next MOD release will be next week.

soc_monki

havent been around in a while...decided to download the WSS pack last night.  oh my goodness...so in love!  so glad i have a Kawi to ride now!  thanks for all the hard work!  great job!

Alby46

Quote from: soc_monki on May 11, 2014, 09:33:23 PM
havent been around in a while...decided to download the WSS pack last night.  oh my goodness...so in love!  so glad i have a Kawi to ride now!  thanks for all the hard work!  great job!
the kawa has a fantastic sound, when i heard it for the first time i fell in love
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

soc_monki

i love the idle sounds. when i first went into the game i just thought "it sounds like my bike!"  and then proceeded to crash a bunch everywhere...being away so long i needed to brush up on playing.  and calm down LOL!  need to get some consistency back before i get back online.  trying to learn more than just 2 or 3 tracks as well.  much easier with the lower speed and easier control however.  the 990 made learning tracks a nightmare because before you knew it you were at warp speed. 

Gzehoo

I still have a problem with Ducati 749 (autoclutch), even after update :/

C21

Could you explain your "problem"? It´s hard to analyse just guessing....
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

May 17, 2014, 07:21:55 PM #218 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:23:31 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Gzehoo on May 17, 2014, 09:27:27 AM
I still have a problem with Ducati 749 (autoclutch), even after update :/

Are you sure that the server you were on hasn't been set to manual clutch only? Or were you testing offline with clutch set to auto?

I was online on a French server the other day and they had the server set to manual clutch only, and it is a weird reaction when changing gears. Lol

_oDi_

I use only manual clutch and i don't have any issue.  ???

Gzeooh try to re-download.it from original link... https://www.mediafire.com/?xtql3jjrx9plyqx

mikekimi

great work!!! :D :D but i hav a question,the sounds of the bikes are not the original factory?      Like wsbk?
welcome to SRFC!

Alibaskins

The new version on your forum isn't a public version ?
It will be cool if 600 are added on the bikemod for his next update (01 july) and easy to manage servers ^^

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

_oDi_

Quote from: Alibaskins on June 29, 2014, 10:12:29 AM
The new version on your forum isn't a public version ?
It will be cool if 600 are added on the bikemod for his next update (01 july) and easy to manage servers ^^

yes, is not definitive (I have yet to understand some things of the beta5), but it's public ;)

janaucarre

I'm very happy with the new wss bikeset. Thank you guys:)