• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:19:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP-Bikes license for WRS?

Started by davidboda46, March 10, 2014, 07:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Hi,
If I understood it correctly my GP-bikes license key should also unlock WRS, right? But when I try it just says that my key is invalid. Any suggestions?

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Harrytmj66

I never knew you could use GP Bikes license for WRS. Think i might give it a try then

Arvoss

If someone has a good PS3 controller setup, let me know ;) Because it's impossible to play WRS with a controller...

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Arvoss on March 18, 2014, 12:21:00 PM
If someone has a good PS3 controller setup, let me know ;) Because it's impossible to play WRS with a controller...

Oh is it? I have PS3 controller for GP Bikes so i was thinking of using that

Arvoss

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on March 18, 2014, 12:22:19 PM

For GP Bikes a PS3 controller is very very good but on WRS I just can't find a right setup...

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Arvoss on March 18, 2014, 12:33:58 PM
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on March 18, 2014, 12:22:19 PM

For GP Bikes a PS3 controller is very very good but on WRS I just can't find a right setup...

Il have a mess about and let you know mate

Harrytmj66

WOAH! yeah the steering with a PS3 controller is crazy. Not sure what we could do for it?

Arvoss

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on March 18, 2014, 12:57:27 PM
WOAH! yeah the steering with a PS3 controller is crazy. Not sure what we could do for it?

I'll maybe play tonight and look for a decent setup again... But no one plays this game :(

janaucarre

Hello,
I tested WRS with my pad (ps3, and xbox360) and it was unusable, really, i have tested many things, but the response to right and left is incredibly speed or to slow with smoothing lean, impossible to recover from a drift. This is only made for the steeringwheel. You can play wrs with a pad but really slowly, and it's really not fun.
PS: with a good steeringwheel, the f3000 is incredible, really good fun.

PS2: I know i write "really" to often in this post:)