• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:00:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Cold Turkey Test Race

Started by PeterV, March 24, 2014, 06:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

March 24, 2014, 06:46:42 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:38:32 PM by PeterV
    GPBikes Beta4b

Race Event

Race Setup

• Conditions dry, no wind
    • Limited Tire sets
    • Cockpit only view
    • Practice 30 minutes
    • Qualifying 15 minutes
    • Sightning lap
    • Warmup lap
    • Race 11 laps (50% race distance)

Riders (are whitelisted, so no password)

• PeterV
    • Arvoss
    • Hawk
    • Klax75
    • DavidBoda
    • Warlock
    • Kerazxo
    • Desteban
    • Nouvaic

Wildcard

• Davide74

• Cold Turkey server is up, so you can practice, Vote system enabled, so you can skip sessions if need be.
    • Post here to say you're in for the race, if so i will put you're name in the list of 14. Full=Full
    • All bikes from the Modbike 1.5.5, classed as 1000cc can be used. (see picture)
    • Any liveries that you want too use , send them too me or post a link in here. I will make sure they end up in the wright place.  ;D
    [/list][/list][/list][/list]

Arvoss

I'm in, I really want to see if it was Brno that caused the problems... Because in other bike mod lobbies we don't have problems... :/

Hawk

Klax75

davidboda46

I'm in.

Cheers.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
    "THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Warlock

I would like, but i only can race sundays or mondays, sorry.

Kerazo

PeterV

Desteban

PeterV

Mike404

Hi Peter, I tested at server and got a 3 core.exe, two were after crash and one was when i ride on track.

PeterV

Thanks for letting me know mike.
    The server will be run without groove Saturday and Sunday to see if that brings less core.exe.

Klax75

March 28, 2014, 07:33:54 PM #12 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:30:34 PM by Klax75
    I was on it last night / early this morning. I didn't get any cores. But for some reason on cold turkey I get it a lot. If I save a replay the replay is corrupt, and unwatchable. If I watch some of it before I log of the server I can view it. But if I watch it offline it's corrupt. :/

Hawk

Just had a core.exe crash on the Cold Turkey server while practicing.

PeterV

thanks for the reports guys, i just restarted the server an hour ago before klax and hawk posted.