• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:50:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Cold Turkey Test Race

Started by PeterV, March 24, 2014, 06:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

1st Post updated
  • Groove file removed.
Server restarted, peeps with lots of cores go test  :)

Klax75

I did 7 laps no crashes, saved a replay and it played fine. I don't normally get cores, I get more corrupt replay files.

nuovaic

PeterV

Nouvaic and myself did 30 laps now, both on the same bike (honda CBR1000) and we had not 1 core.exe.

I have had an idea why, but waiting until we finish the test race.

davidboda46

I don't know i it's bad carma but I get CORE.EXE all the time. Tried with Yamaha M1 default skin, Rossi Skin, Honda CBR 1000 default skin, Honda RSV213 default skin... same thing every time... After 2 sec and up to 2 laps depending on... something... maybe it's just me... :(

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

This afternoon test race with 5 people, 2 CBR1000, 1 Suzuki GSVR 1 Ducati GP12. not 1 core.

davidboda46

Wasn't it 2 CBR1000, 1 Yamaha M1 and 1 Ducati GP12? :) Sounded like I rode the M1 anyway, I could still hear afterwards :)

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Desteban

lol no,
2 CBR 1000 (Peter/Nuovaic)
1 M1 (David)
1 GSVR (Loopatelli)
1 GP12 (Me)

PeterV

Quote from: Desteban on March 30, 2014, 12:56:42 PM
lol no,
2 CBR 1000 (Peter/Nuovaic)
1 M1 (David)
1 GSVR (Loopatelli)
1 GP12 (Me)

oops my bad

PeterV

PeterV

March 31, 2014, 08:42:20 PM #26 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:09:15 PM by PeterV
Oke the testrace itself for what we tested was oke, (no groove file but with Dynamic surface) only 2 core's 1 in practice and one at end off practice. the second core was from David Boda, he was behind on us with his session time. Which may have played havoc with the server. At the end the results where all over the place, some laps not even accounted for. dont know if this has to do with session lag or with the fact that Silverstone track has very narrow cutting checks (to close to the real track?).

I will do a second test on Silverstone, but then with no Dynamic surface. (thx RBp)

Thx to all the participants for helping me out on this. (i know you all think fook you, we just wanna race ;D but thx)
If you want the replay say so and ill ask Dibu to upload it for us.

davidboda46

Report from a unhappy bunny....

The problems started already in practice. When it was over it didn't switch to qualy... it stayed stuck on practice 00:00. I exited and restarted which put me in qualy but then the same happened when it was supposed to go to race. I waited and ca 2 min afterwards it switched to race. I wouldn't have made the sighting lap so I turned and went against traffic (sorry about that) and made it to the grid. Warm up lap started when there was still time left according to my clock. Then when waiting for the lights with 2:00 left on the count down clock, suddenly the light came up and in my panic I grabbed the controller, accidentally hit the gas and that was it, false start and disqualified... :( with 2 min left on warm up lap... F-in annoying and I was really looking forward to the race...

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Klax75

I'd like a link to the event replay if possible. :)

dibu

Look here it's always the same link if a race is run at one of my servers:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y9n3pi7xv9t9czt/oMmXOJ5Msi