• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:53:34 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Sachsenring [WSS 600 by Gpbikes Italia]

Started by baronesbc, March 26, 2014, 11:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baronesbc

A couple of laps with the Ninja ZX-6R at Sachsenring.. the WSS is a very nice mod!! Love it and especially the Ninja!
I love  the Sachsenring too, another great job and i found it perfect for the 600, very funny!
the time is a 1:20.3, done with hard tires, both front and rear:

https://www.youtube.com/v/4ejHghkCBuo

Hawk

baronesbc

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2014, 11:55:28 AM
Very nice indeed.... You should enter some races here! ;D 8)
Thanks! but i don't know if i'm ready for this ;D

Hawk

Quote from: baronesbc on March 26, 2014, 01:30:52 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2014, 11:55:28 AM
Very nice indeed.... You should enter some races here! ;D 8)
Thanks! but i don't know if i'm ready for this ;D

Go on! Jump in! Give it a go! ;D
From what I see in the video you ride very well.... besides you can't be any worse than me, I usually get lapped. Hehe

All of us who enter the races are not fast, most of us know we don't stand a chance of winning, but slowly we get better and better and, one day I hope to kick the arse-off the likes of Arvoss, JamoZ, iVolution, Warlock, Desteban, etc,etc... Yeah, I know in my dreams, eh guys. Hehe!!  :o ;D ;D

Come and join us.... You'd be more than welcome!  ;) ;D

JamoZ

baronesbc

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2014, 02:12:57 PM
From what I see in the video you ride very well.... besides you can't be any worse than me, I usually get lapped. Hehe

All of us who enter the races are not fast, most of us know we don't stand a chance of winning, but slowly we get better and better and, one day I hope to kick the arse-off the likes of Arvoss, JamoZ, iVolution, Warlock, Desteban, etc,etc... Yeah, I know in my dreams, eh guys. Hehe!!  :o ;D ;D

hehe thanks for the invitation, and sometimes I do some laps online, but my problem is that 2 good laps below I can put them together, but making an entire race, at the moment I have the anxiety thinking about it! need more practice :)

Hawk

Quote from: BasheR on March 26, 2014, 06:25:29 PM
Who`s JamoZ?  8)

Sorry BasheR(formerly known as JamoZ)..... or should we call you "Prince"? Hehe  ;D ;D 8)

Just joking BasheR. ;)  Whatever you call yourself, your one hell of a rider mate....

Still prefer the name JamoZ though.  :P ;D

Hawk

Quote from: baronesbc on March 26, 2014, 06:52:31 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

hehe thanks for the invitation, and sometimes I do some laps online, but my problem is that 2 good laps below I can put them together, but making an entire race, at the moment I have the anxiety thinking about it! need more practice :)

I remember that feeling very well. Hehe.

Okay mate, whenever your ready.  ;)

JamoZ

Dammit, people keep whining about my name...maybe i should change it back  :'(

Toomes1

Quote from: BasheR on March 26, 2014, 08:32:13 PM
Dammit, people keep whining about my name...maybe i should change it back  :'(

Whatever your gonna call yourself call it then move on, other than that split personality is in order. Choose BasheR he might be a better person and slower on a bike, give Jamoz a slap and tell him goodbye.

JamoZ

BasheR is a very nasty personality..one who takes pleasure in trolling and humiliating people. The whiners win...i`ll keep JamoZ...

Toomes1

Did BasheR give ya a good slap round the face? Bet that hurt.

JamoZ

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.