• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:23:15 PM

New here

Started by BerScott, April 02, 2014, 01:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerScott

April 02, 2014, 01:19:40 AM Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:06:23 AM by BerScott
Hi all! I'm David from Spain. I have not much experience with bikes, in fact I'm more fan of cars while my girlfriend is the bike fan in home! so we have some dissapointment when we go outside and must choose between my car or her bike  ;D

Anyway I have been playing sims since GTR1; I've played GTR2, LFS and mostly rFactor and now rFactor 2. I also actively participate in the rFactor modding scene since one year, specialy with physics development. Now GP Bikes has my totally attention and I must congratulate to GP Bikes modders, honestly, good job guys!

I've followed PiBoSo trail since the first GP Bikes published alpha and with the last beta4 it has turned my favourite sim so far! now I've become a totally bike fan. I've only driven few bikes in real life and I'm not sure of how close is this sim in term of physics with real life, but the feeling is absolutely addictive, I can't stop playing and now I'm understanding how the cornering works with bikes, it is really fun!

Congratulations PiBoSO and a big thanks for this great sim, I encourage to you to keep developing this jewel and I should say the very first good bike sim ever. Good job!

Regards.

Klax75

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

LoriX

Hawk

Welcome aboard, BerScott! ;) ;D

LOOPATELI

Bienvenido David! Great to see more Spanish people here! The Sim is awesome and the development of all the modders too.
See you racing online :)

SwarleyRuiz

April 02, 2014, 09:50:45 AM #6 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:53:09 AM by BRM
in this community there are many Spaniards, one of these days I'll create a topic to make a registration, to know how many we are. With these modern English names hard to know which country are the users.

PiBoSo

Quote from: BerScott on April 02, 2014, 01:19:40 AM
Congratulations PiBoSO and a big thanks for this great sim, I encourage to you to keep developing this jewel and I should say the very first good bike sim ever. Good job!

Regards.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
99.9% of emails / messages are to report problems, so it is really encouraging to read someone creating a thread to present himself and posting positive words about GP Bikes.
As a car fan, maybe you would like to post your opinions about World Racing Series and how to improve it.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

SwarleyRuiz

April 02, 2014, 12:51:46 PM #8 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:56:24 PM by BRM
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 02, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

Regards.

99.9% of emails / messages are to report problems, so it is really encouraging to read someone creating a thread to present himself and posting positive words about GP Bikes.
As a car fan, maybe you would like to post your opinions about World Racing Series and how to improve it.

Is true and more if it is a Spanish.  8)  hahahaha

BerScott

Thank you all, guys.

Sure, I'm installing it and later will write something in the WRS forum.

You PiBoSo really have talent, no much people know how hard is to create a sratch physics engine and run it as good as gp bikes does and combine it with a good DX9 integration. Again, I take my hat off.

BTW, I'm using a logitech G25 controller set at 55º I must say that the FFB is pretty well made, you can perfectly feel the weight of the bike and despite it isn't a bike controller, I manage to feel inmersed in the sim just using the swheel and the pedals (clutch pedal as rear brake). I spend happy afternoons riding the GP500 machines with a big smile in my face.

If you guys have a steering wheel controller you should try it with gp bikes.

Regards.

RiccoChicco

Welcome here BerScott!  :)

Hope to see on track!  :D

Warlock

Regards.

Piboso , please notice we all, old and new users have posted our admiration for your great work lots of times. And we still here, after years, despite all problems

PiBoSo

Quote from: Warlock on April 02, 2014, 01:41:20 PM
Piboso , please notice we all, old and new users have posted our admiration for your great work lots of times. And we still here, after years, despite all problems

Thank you.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Quote from: BerScott on April 02, 2014, 01:11:52 PM
You PiBoSo really have talent, no much people know how hard is to create a sratch physics engine and run it as good as gp bikes does and combine it with a good DX9 integration. Again, I take my hat off.

GPB (and WRS) is OpenGL, not DX.

But the "hat off" stands anyway :)

MaX.

Alone

Quote from: Warlock on April 02, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

Oh yeah! totally true.

Welcome BerScott!