• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:26 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Trying to send a skin Honda RCV 213 Seajay #64

Started by Seajay 64, April 04, 2014, 05:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seajay 64

When trying to send a skin/paint Honda RCV 213 Seajay #64,  I have this problem again

Small amount of typing explaining what I'm sending.
Four Jpegs of 29.5, 41.3, 48.8, 73.6. total 189 kbs.
One link to dropbox.

Press send I get
"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

This happened to me sometime ago when sending the link for my skin for Ducati GP 8, in the end I just sent the dropbox link and no pics.

I have looked in the mods section today 04/04/2014 and see other people can send in their skin pictures okay.

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong, or is it pot luck if one can send small jpegs ?

Any advice would be welcome

Thank you

Seajay #64

PeterV

Quote from: Seajay on April 04, 2014, 05:36:21 PM

When trying to send a skin/paint Honda RCV 213 Seajay #64,  I have this problem again

Small amount of typing explaining what I'm sending.
Four Jpegs of 29.5, 41.3, 48.8, 73.6. total 189 kbs.
One link to dropbox.

Press send I get
"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

This happened to me sometime ago when sending the link for my skin for Ducati GP 8, in the end I just sent the dropbox link and no pics.

I have looked in the mods section today 04/04/2014 and see other people can send in their skin pictures okay.

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong, or is it pot luck if one can send small jpegs ?

Any advice would be welcome

Thank you

Seajay #64

I think this means youre upload box from dropbox is full?

Seajay 64

@peterv
Thank you for your reply. But I've only used 4.8Mbs of 2GBs space in my dropbox account, so I doubt whether the problem comes from there ! However I could be wrong ?

@all members
I would therfore be gratefull if I may explain the proceedure I use more fully, to try to find the answer to my problem.

1  Put a copy of my Skin/Paint file into my dropbox account folder.
2  Get file linked with link number.
3  Open GP Bikes Forum, Select Mods/paints/ New topic.
4  Type small amount of description of my intent
5  Copy and paste dropbox link number into topic.
6  Select 4 jpegs through the Add Atachment feature
7  Look at Preview to make sure of no mistakes. This shows all typing and dropbox link as a proper link, but no jpegs can be seen in the preview screen. Where the add attachment input is that shows the name of the first of 4 jpegs for attachment.
8  Post
9  Get  "An Error Has Occurred!

When this last happened I sent the Ducati GP 8.pnt withount any jpegs quite okay using proccedures 1 to 5 above, the problem seems to occour when attaching the jpegs.

Today 5/04/2014 tried to send the 4 jpegs on their own but got the same result
"An Error Has Occurred!

Now 12:45 BST I have managed to send the file link without the jpegs to gp bikes  forum mods/paint,

So Is my proceedure correct, or am I making some silly mistake somewhere with what I'm doing when posting.

If anyone can help me here I will be most gratefull

Many thanks for reading

Seajay