• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Random classes for server?

Started by Gzehoo, April 13, 2014, 12:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

I'm sorry if there was similar topic on this forum. Anyway...

I see that at this moment there are only 2 options for classes: selecting only one of some categories (GP125, GP500, GP1000, 600 etc.) and selecting Open (to make a possibility to select whichever bike from whichever category).

But my question is: what if we could decide about selecting more than one category for server, but not with selecting Open option? For example, we are selecting only GP500 category and GP1000 category and on the server list category would be written as Open* and when we move our cursor on Open* text, there will be an info about categories (e.g. GP500 + GP1000 only) and all riders who are joining can select only bikes from these 2 categories.

What do you think about it?

Arvoss

That would be a nice feature. On KRP you can do this by adding a / between categories. For example: GP500/GP1000/WSS. I haven't tried it on GP Bikes but I don't think this will work. But this is not too much work for PiBoSo to implement. ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Gzehoo on April 13, 2014, 12:14:30 PM
I'm sorry if there was similar topic on this forum. Anyway...

I see that at this moment there are only 2 options for classes: selecting only one of some categories (GP125, GP500, GP1000, 600 etc.) and selecting Open (to make a possibility to select whichever bike from whichever category).

But my question is: what if we could decide about selecting more than one category for server, but not with selecting Open option? For example, we are selecting only GP500 category and GP1000 category and on the server list category would be written as Open* and when we move our cursor on Open* text, there will be an info about categories (e.g. GP500 + GP1000 only) and all riders who are joining can select only bikes from these 2 categories.

What do you think about it?

It has already been ported to GP Bikes and will be integrated in the next build.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".