• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Thank you

Started by PiBoSo, April 13, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

The GP Bikes community keeps getting better: it is now very helpful and friendly.
So a big thank you to everyone!
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

RiccoChicco

Thanks you for making such good games! You made all of it  :)

And yes, the GPB community is probably the best I've ever seen on a videogame. Very pleasant online, very respectful and very talented!   8)

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Warlock

Bikers are bikers, tough guys with a big heart  ;)

Thank you for your work  :)

SwarleyRuiz

thank you for your work tireless
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Alone

Arvoss

April 13, 2014, 09:27:29 PM #6 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:39:19 PM by Arvoss
Thank you for those games! :D I hope the MX community will also be mature but I'm afraid there will be too much younger players/noobs... :/

Klax75

We should be thanking you.

My two cents. Piboso... Please, please, concentrate on bike sim's. Since there are plenty of car sim's and even Kart sims. There is no serious bike sim at all. You have the market cornered! :D

P.S. Please add Track IR support. I'll sell you my team mate for this. (Sorry Hawk lol)

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on April 13, 2014, 09:40:15 PM
P.S. Please add Track IR support. I'll sell you my team mate for this. (Sorry Hawk lol)

Based on my recent performaces I think your stuck with me for a long long time Klax. Hehe  ;D ;D

C21

QuoteMy two cents. Piboso... Please, please, concentrate on bike sim's. Since there are plenty of car sim's and even Kart sims. There is no serious bike sim at all. You have the market cornered! :D

P.S. Please add Track IR support.
+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....
I can´t say more...
The bike sim (and i mean SIM not the Graphic junkies/Arcade) market is empty since years (decades :-) )!
Milestone is every year a big disapointment in terms of phsyics and realism and there is no other company (than you) who is developing a new benchmark...

A BIG thank you Piboso for:
- developing this great SIM! (and MXB as well)
- sharing your knowledge with the community
- opening GPB for modders (imho that was a big step forward)
- getting the community involved in the future development of GPB

There is still improvement for the next BETA and we all looking forward to it.

In my opinion the reason for the friendly and helpful community is the comlexity of driving the bikes.
Most younger players will leave there hands off this game because of the long learning time to drive a bike real fast in GPB.
Keep it going!!!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

iVolution

Although we usually whine and complain about the progress, just remember we do that because we love the game. Thanks for bringing us this wonderful simulator, probably will keep playing this for the years to come.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 09:27:29 PM
Thank you for those games! :D I hope the MX community will also be mature but I'm afraid there will be too much younger players/noobs... :/

No chance of a good community :(
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

_oDi_

Thanks to you,
as I always say, gpbikes it's a true sport !  :)

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 14, 2014, 12:19:18 PM

No chance of a good community :(

Yes..i had a look, and I have seen absurd requests made ​​by "crazy people" :o ... but be patient, in time there will be natural selection  :P

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 13, 2014, 04:58:04 PM
The GP Bikes community keeps getting better: it is now very helpful and friendly.
So a big thank you to everyone!

I guess we also have to thank you: for what you do and for bearing with us.

As said by Warlock, dealing on a forum with a bunch of real/ex/wannabe bikers, age between 14 and 70, is not really an easy task.

Keep up the good work: it always pays.

MaX.

ALEale

THANKS TO YOU!! I TOLD YOU PAST YEAR! YOU'VE ONE OF THE BEST COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!