• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:06:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Cold Turkey Test Race 3

Started by PeterV, April 16, 2014, 04:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Quote from: Stout Johnson on April 20, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
Hey Peter, I might not be able to race today... just so you know

Coolio m8

Mike404

Hi Peter, there is a chance that i was not be able to race today. I am sorry some things messed up  :-\  Sorry.

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on April 18, 2014, 08:26:05 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 18, 2014, 07:51:44 AM

Now if it had been a 2 stroke 500cc event, then I'd have canceled Easter all together! Hehe!  ;D ;D

You would pass on youre hardboiled egg, painted as the barry sheene bike? i doubt it ;D

You got it.... Not a chance! Hehe.  ;D ;D

PeterV

Quote from: Mike404 on April 20, 2014, 03:53:19 PM
Hi Peter, there is a chance that i was not be able to race today. I am sorry some things messed up  :-\  Sorry.
np

PeterV

April 20, 2014, 06:22:48 PM #19 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:41:36 PM by PeterV
Everyone who wants can join to a maximum of 14.

Arvoss

davidboda46

Guys, we have to get Piboso to fix the starts. It happened to me again for like the 10th time: I role up to the grid, stop at box with 30 sec left. I'm little close to the edge so I re-position to avoid a jump start with 25 sec left... suddenly it's 4 sec left and I'm disqualified for jump start!!! I don't even get to see the starting light come on! I don't get it... no noticeable lag in sessions or anything. It's really getting to me... Is it me that is doing anything wrong? If so please tell me cause I really want to race... not just do warm up laps and the get kick out...

I hope you had a good race at least. Happy easter guys. See ya...

Cheers.

David "Gonzo" Boda #46   
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 20, 2014, 08:14:43 PM
Guys, we have to get Piboso to fix the starts. It happened to me again for like the 10th time: I role up to the grid, stop at box with 30 sec left. I'm little close to the edge so I re-position to avoid a jump start with 25 sec left... suddenly it's 4 sec left and I'm disqualified for jump start!!! I don't even get to see the starting light come on! I don't get it... no noticeable lag in sessions or anything. It's really getting to me... Is it me that is doing anything wrong? If so please tell me cause I really want to race... not just do warm up laps and the get kick out...

I hope you had a good race at least. Happy easter guys. See ya...

Cheers.

David "Gonzo" Boda #46

We had no problems at all, thing what happened on the startline just before start there was a big lag spike, think 2-3 sec.
after which you got a core.exe (or the spike was from youre incoming core.exe?).

Im sorry for you David but theres nothing i can do about it for you.

RBp

so the result of the dynamic surface test is?

PeterV

Quote from: RBp on April 20, 2014, 08:41:56 PM
so the result of the dynamic surface test is?

aah RBp, we did it now with dynamic surface, test 4 will be without dynamic surface.
In comparison to our disaster race, the difference with that race is we did not have a build up groove on track now, before we started.