• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:17:12 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

white line on side of track is blurry

Started by valentinik46, April 16, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentinik46

im sure i have seen a post about this but i cant find it anymore,the white line on the side of the track on road is only visible few meters away and it gets blurry a bit further and continues like that being blurry,is there a solution to this?

Arvoss

Quote from: valentinik46 on April 16, 2014, 06:12:28 PM
im sure i have seen a post about this but i cant find it anymore,the white line on the side of the track on road is only visible few meters away and it gets blurry a bit further and continues like that being blurry,is there a solution to this?

Anti aliasing ;) I have 4x because my PC can't handle more. Do you have 16x? Because if it's still blurry it is another problem ;)

Klax75

Anisotropic setting is to control textures in the distance if they are blurry. Anti-Aliasing is for the edges of objects.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on April 16, 2014, 06:58:01 PM
Anisotropic setting is to control textures in the distance if they are blurry. Anti-Aliasing is for the edges of objects.

When I changed anti aliasing on 0x or 2x the white line had more blur I think (especially on Brno). I didn't know the meaning of anisotropic, thank you Klax ;)

valentinik46

yes arvoss i have 16x but in victoria its not noticable the line is small, but other tracks like brno is very annoying

valentinik46

thank you both guys,antistropic seems to fixed the problem :)