• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:25:28 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Mod request thread

Started by BerScott, April 17, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerScott

I come from other forums about modding, specially where modders reunite to share them works (me incluide). Them are fantastic except for one problem: there are more request thread than releases. This is starting to be annoying, specially because some users create accounts to leave only a single post to request stuff causing lot of forum flood. Some modders are starting to feel like some forums are fast-food places: enter, leave a single post requesting stuff and don't contribute anymore.

As I'm loving this community I wouldn't like to see it spoiled with this problem. I think that adding a special thread or subforum would be better to don't have request flooding, all would be arranged and not messy. Everyone is free to request a favourite bike, but not annoying  ;)

Regards.

C21

In my opinion you can scare/minimize modding questions if you take a note how long it takes to do a decent mod, from scratch build model up to the physics end  ;)
In my opinion most of them asking out of personal interst not knowing how long and how much work it is to develop a bike or a bikeset or only a physics mod.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on April 17, 2014, 02:16:45 PM
In my opinion you can scare/minimize modding questions if you take a note how long it takes to do a decent mod, from scratch build model up to the physics end  ;)
In my opinion most of them asking out of personal interst not knowing how long and how much work it is to develop a bike or a bikeset or only a physics mod.

Well said, C21.  ;)

+1 mate.  ;D