• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:30:00 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Benefits of full game.

Started by Ilonka, April 20, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilonka

So as the title say,what does you get when buying full version of Gp Bikes. I apologize but couldnt find any info on the site,so might ask here.

RiccoChicco

- 3 more bikes (another 125cc, a 500cc 2 strokes, a MotoGP)
- Access to online (which is the most interesting part in GPB)
- Ability to install mods (new bikes / new tracks)

If you have any question, feel free to ask  :)

BerScott

I must say that the game worth to have purchased the full version. I had doubts at the first moment because the 125cc is a bit tricky to ride, but the game gains a lot with the 1000cc and the circuit addons. Go ahead, you will don't feel any dissappoint.

GhostdogNL

i agree!! the game is still in Beta ..but already better than every motorrace game i ever played ...also the fights in the corners online is sow much fun !!

Ian

Hawk

April 21, 2014, 09:55:46 AM #5 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:02:06 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: GhostdogNL on April 21, 2014, 12:55:53 AM
i agree!! the game is still in Beta ..but already better than every motorrace game i ever played ...also the fights in the corners online is sow much fun !!

+1  ;D

I absolutely agree..... I've have had the game for best part of two years now, and still I haven't put it down once! It is the best motorcycle road race sim by far, and it just keeps getting better and better, especially with the modding community creating new tracks and bike s at a mighty heady pace now(Phew!).
The forum community is a dream.... Everyone is friendly and we have a lot of talented members here all willing to assist and help if you need them, and the Online Multiplayer race events put the icing(or should I say the cherry) on top of the cake..... It's all great fun. ;D

Ilonka, go ahead and buy it.... you won't be disappointed.  ;)

Ilonka

Thank you very much for polite answers,gonna stick for a little bit more with demo version. Do you have any kind of tips for game,i'm using xbox360 controller and everything is set on realistic expect automatic clutch (Can't figure out how to use damn thing).

RiccoChicco

There are no secrets for this game. Training!  :)

But the 125cc is not the easiest bike of the game  ;)