• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 02:12:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Johor

Started by PeterV, January 27, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Link to replay?

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

iVolution

I think he has it saved locally. Maybe best to wait for Peter the upload the server replay which is smoother i expect.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 24, 2014, 09:57:49 AM
and I saw it was not really ramming Hawk - you just braked too hard and fell and your bike slid into my bike Hawk - so no hard feelings on my side - stuff like that can always happen....  ;)
Now imagine this happening in a race with the "100% realistic no respawn" stuff many are in favor off  ;D

MaX.

PeterV

Quote from: iVolution on February 24, 2014, 12:41:06 PM
I think he has it saved locally. Maybe best to wait for Peter the upload the server replay which is smoother i expect.

No Peter has not, but Dibu has ;D, at our GPBikes Dropbox adres. (see below)
(you can always go there after a race, all results are saved there, replays are uploaded there on request.)

GPBikes Dropbox

Johor replay

PeterV

February 24, 2014, 04:01:57 PM #94 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:28:30 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 23, 2014, 11:39:41 PM
Just seen the results.... I notice that Klax, my team mate, is classified as DNS(Did Not Start)? I did notice he wasn't on the grid, but I'm pretty sure I definitely passed him on the track twice while racing? How can that be if he did not start? Unless I'm seeing things... I'm worried now. Hehe ;D

Okay to set you're mind at ease, we had that before with klax in the Cota race, when we where racing and he was still in qualifying/sightgninglap. Everytime i passed (and probably others as well) the finishline i saw klax standing there.

So no lunnybin for you Hawk its down to session lag (sessions runs behind).

Hawk

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 24, 2014, 09:57:49 AM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 23, 2014, 10:04:41 PM
congrats to all, it is nice to hear how competitive you guys on front were :) nice racing obviously!

for me two points ruined what could have been a great race (2,5 laps battling with Arvoss proved it)
1) Malve rammed me like I wasn't even there in first corner..... an error can always happen, no doubt..... BUT if you want to race you need to know how to balance your risks - so please read this: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=609.0  (and btw, Malve.... if I ruined s.o.'s race, I would aplogize)

2) for some reason one lap wasnt counted for me.... dunno why that happened, I definitely didnt cut - strange since that never happened before  :-\

:)ok, emotions run wild after a race :) after watching the replay, I have to opologize - it wasn't Malve, it was Hawk who rammed me... sorry Malve!
and I saw it was not really ramming Hawk - you just braked too hard and fell and your bike slid into my bike Hawk - so no hard feelings on my side - stuff like that can always happen....  ;)

Hi Stout.

At the time I didn't know who it was who I knocked off, but having read your post here and just watched the replay I realised it must have been you... I'm really sorry about knocking you off on that first corner... All I can say is that I was having big problems with my FPS rate, it was way down to between 10 - 12 fps while I was in the pack at the start and I missed my braking point badly going into that first corner; actually in the panic my bike flipped over before the corner and I could see my bike skidding across the track towards your back end and I was praying it would just miss you but obviously it did clip your back end as my bike skidded across the track through the corner, I do apologise about that Stout.

Thanks for the no hard feelings mate, appreciate your understanding.  ;) :)

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 24, 2014, 06:23:32 PM
Hi Stout.

At the time I didn't know who it was who I knocked off, but having read your post here and just watched the replay I realised it must have been you... I'm really sorry about knocking you off on that first corner... All I can say is that I was having big problems with my FPS rate, it was way down to between 10 - 12 fps while I was in the pack at the start and I missed my braking point badly going into that first corner; actually in the panic my bike flipped over before the corner and I could see my bike skidding across the track towards your back end and I was praying it would just miss you but obviously it did clip your back end as my bike skidded across the track through the corner, I do apologise about that Stout.

Thanks for the no hard feelings mate, appreciate your understanding.  ;) :)
Hey Hawk,

yesterday in the race I just had the perception s.o. had just run into me with 150km/h... today in the replay I saw it was just a normal accident where you missed your braking point and the bike freakily flipped into me.... I am the one who has to opologize - so, sorry Hawk (and initially Malve) for being mad - stuff like that can always happen... I myself kicked people in races (hello Desteban... ringing any bells :P)

So case closed. And I will keep my mouth shut next time until I KNOW s.o. really hit me with gross negligence ;)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Desteban

Lol now that you mention it, the same track, the same corner heck even the same bike. Talk about karma... :P

PeterV

1st Post updated
  • Johor results added
  • Johor full replay added
  • Johor Race only Replay added
  • Johor Pictures added

iVolution

Thanks again Peter for organizing the whole thing, cant wait for the next one  :D

Stout Johnson

Quote from: iVolution on February 24, 2014, 10:22:45 PM
Thanks again Peter for organizing the whole thing, cant wait for the next one  :D
+1  great job Peter!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

LoriX

Quote from: iVolution on February 24, 2014, 10:22:45 PM

+1
keep em coming Peter :D

Warlock

Yeah Peter, keep them coming man, always fun and real races, thank you.  ;)

JamoZ

when can we expect a 600 race?

Klax75

Quote from: JamoZ on February 25, 2014, 01:49:54 AM
when can we expect a 600 race?

That would be fun. :D Still bummed I couldn't race with you guys. :/