• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 10:01:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

HRC's bluff worked out (sponsored by Dorna, as always of course)

Started by Vini, January 22, 2016, 06:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

What a surprise  ::)

Dorna is becoming (or is already) like the FIA, a true mafia organisation. Without telling Marquez or Rossi is the guilty, giving this kind of data would close the debate for most of MotoGP fans. Hidding this data just looks really suspicious.

matty0l215

What a frigging joke! >:(

Any other pair of riders and things would have happened very differently ::)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Hahaha! That's just confirmation that Rossi did NOT cause Marc to crash at all, otherwise Honda would release that data to confirm that the penalty delivered to Rossi was indeed justified.....

Calm the situation? Ha! They have just fuelled the on-going speculation that it was a massive injustice and an Oscar performance by Marquez that ruined the end of the 2015 Championships and denied Rossi the opportunity for his 10th World Championship Title.  >:( ::)

Looks like we have another FIFA type mafia in control of the corrupt FIM.... Time for another route, investigation and arrests for the arseholes at FIM and Honda I think!

If the data proved their decision was justified then they'd have published it..... What they are afraid of is that the data indeed proves that Rossi was right and telling the truth and the resultant outcry of injustice and the damage it would do not only to the sport but Honda and FIM too..... What effing arseholes they are!  >:(

Yeah! A joke indeed to say the least!  >:(

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Another stupid move on top of the already fairly high pile of stupid moves from the last season.

If you announce to the world you have the data (which I still think is the case), then you do release it, of course.
I actually was pretty surprised when Honda announced it at the time, Honda is world-known for not releasing anything, ever.

But on the fact Dorna is not willing to have this released I'm less critical: organizations always behave like that. Their only goal is to have people forget about what happened (which per se is not a bad target). If they pull the data, they obtain the opposite effect.

BTW, side news: the italian MM fan club informed they will not go to any italian GP this season because their own security is not granted. I guess some "supporters" have to be thanked for taking another step in making MotoGP fans a bit closer to football fans. Well done.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 25, 2016, 08:10:12 AM
Another stupid move on top of the already fairly high pile of stupid moves from the last season.

If you announce to the world you have the data (which I still think is the case), then you do release it, of course.
I actually was pretty surprised when Honda announced it at the time, Honda is world-known for not releasing anything, ever.

But on the fact Dorna is not willing to have this released I'm less critical: organizations always behave like that. Their only goal is to have people forget about what happened (which per se is not a bad target). If they pull the data, they obtain the opposite effect.

BTW, side news: the italian MM fan club informed they will not go to any italian GP this season because their own security is not granted. I guess some "supporters" have to be thanked for taking another step in making MotoGP fans a bit closer to football fans. Well done.

Well Dorna is either corrupt or well out of touch with reality in their decision making is all I can say......

I think the fact that MotoGP fans have got to the stage were they are willing to be aggressive to other motoGP fans is a sign of the times we are now in..... They seem to have forgotten the camaraderie of motorcycle sports and bikers as it used to be years ago...... Is there any wonder that I'm a massive "Old School" aficionado. Lol  ::) ;D
This would never have happened if they'd have stuck to 2 stroke GP bikes! Hehe!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

valentinik46

imagine if the spike they claim in front brake data, was caused by marquez on purpose,with camera proof that rossi didnt touch that lever ever with his foot or his bike.......that would be something worth hiding indeed.we will never know so....

HornetMaX

Quote from: valentinik46 on January 26, 2016, 02:50:20 PM
imagine if the spike they claim in front brake data, was caused by marquez on purpose,with camera proof that rossi didnt touch that lever ever with his foot or his bike.......that would be something worth hiding indeed.we will never know so....
And who would be holding the "camera proof" ?!?!

Hawk

To be honest with you, that is exactly what I think happened.... You've "hit the nail-on-the-head" mate!  ;D

Hawk

valentinik46

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 26, 2016, 03:03:49 PM
And who would be holding the "camera proof" ?!?!
maybe they have cameras beside the television ones,i dont know track cameras for safety or something,or hidden go pros,i dont know.....im just thinking why would they hide the telemetry,they just dont want to loose money from this,maybe its rossis fault to,but so far it doesnt look like that and we will never in the near future  know

doubledragoncc

I think its just all disgusting to be honest. It is not in  Rossi's character as a person to act badly like that and not letting the public see the data is an admittance that not all is as it should be in the HRC household.

Saying that an impact was recorded is total bollocks!!! It could have been hit by a bird or a leg or a fuckin train and no data on earth can tell you WHAT contacted the brake lever even if it was Marc yanking on it!!!!

I am quite sure there are many asswipes out there that would go to any length to also stop Rossi getting not another GP title but THE 10TH and very historic title.

Just makes me wonder as I am sure Rossi would not have done ANYTHING to jeopardize that title!!!

Just sayin

DD   
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

I dont think rossi hit mm brake lever or anything like that.. Looked to me like rossi ran him wide in frustration.. Glanced over and said WTF you doing man!!! Marquez started turning in and leant on rossi.. Rossi then pushed him away with his knee.. All obvious!

I think he crashed because of the loss of balance from the nudge, with lean angle on the dirty part of the track.. it doesnt take much.

I see the incident itself as rossi's fault.. Should have kept his cool dispite the fact marquez was acting like a spoilt brat.

Couldnt care less about the data now.. I want to see how it will pan out this year lol. Will they be respectful of eachother or will it be a season long bitch fight.. With crowd riots?? And too much drama off the track.. I Hope not.

Docfumi

Fight, fight, fight dirty

What goes around comes around
You stepped up and your on the ground

Six on two
What cha gonna do
Your one up today
Revenge you will pay

Fight, fight, fight dirty
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 27, 2016, 04:02:22 AM
I dont think rossi hit mm brake lever or anything like that.. Looked to me like rossi ran him wide in frustration.. Glanced over and said WTF you doing man!!! Marquez started turning in and leant on rossi.. Rossi then pushed him away with his knee.. All obvious!
Obvious for you (and me, incidentally), but not to everybody :)

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 27, 2016, 04:02:22 AM
I see the incident itself as rossi's fault.. Should have kept his cool dispite the fact marquez was acting like a spoilt brat.
I just checked weather.com: it says a gale force shitstorm is coming over your head BOBR6. Get ready :)

Overall, Dorna just want people to stop talking about this, that's their best option (and they have essentially succeeded, at the moment). Proving Rossi was right or Marquez was right is worse (for Dorna) than having people forgetting the whole thing.

Still, Honda blabbing about telemetry and then not showing it is a bad move. Likely they were a bit steaming when they shouted it ad then realized that what they had was not conclusive enough or maybe that they were not ready to show it (bike telemetry is *very* secret info).

But I have zero doubt that if Honda shows the telemetry and the telemetry shows a sudden and abnormal usage of the front brake, many many people will just say "Yeah, it's Marquez that did it on purpose , to have Vale disqualified". So back to square one, let's just forget all this ...

Klax75

You know, the conspiracy brother in me thinks it has more to do with. Dorna and Spain are to closely tied to MotoGP. If you win the CEV at 15 and you become champion you can compete in GP Racing. No other series get that option, if they all did if did that would be different. If you are champion of your series you get a open to be in GP racing even if your 15.

Rossi winning 10 times would be historic, at the same time if he would have won. When was the last time in all three categories in a single season that it would have been no Spanish world champion?

Also didn't like how it felt like even before Sepang that no one is allowed to comment against Marquez. Come on he is 22, he can't take negative criticism against him. Without having the press involved or Dorna.