• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 02:08:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

February 18, 2016, 09:44:59 PM #45 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:48:14 PM by vin97
the mura is doing a backflip at the end of victoria straight no matter how i set the ride height.

and i already use very front-heavy setups.

Vergio101

I try tomorrow maybe...  But now Piboso work on netcode and core because Otherwise the project does not attract other players and I'm afraid that meets to a slow death...

Vini

Quote from: davidboda46 on February 18, 2016, 09:03:18 PM* 990 also much better overall but too much grip at the back. Can't spin the rear out at full lean (3rd, 4th 5th gear) even with no TC or AW. Tried to pin the throttle around turn 3, should not be able to do that without the rear getting away from you with no electronic aids, but the rear stayed put.

Front still goes when on full lean in the slow right-hander at bottom of Lukey Heights.
+1

Napalm Nick

Quote from: davidboda46 on February 18, 2016, 09:03:18 PM
VERY EARLY initial impressions (All bike settings on default - except turning off TC and AW for 990 for a few laps, track: Victoria - dry):

* 125 still suffers from strange front-end losses. Get off the throttle at full lean and it's gone. 

* 990 also much better overall but too much grip at the back. Can't spin the rear out at full lean (3rd, 4th 5th gear) even with no TC or AW. Tried to pin the throttle around turn 3, should not be able to do that without the rear getting away from you with no electronic aids, but the rear stayed put.

Front still goes when on full lean in the slow right-hander at bottom of Lukey Heights.

Will get back with more opinions when I have done a lot more laps. 

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

agree.

I'm running a hard rear and a soft front to make things better and its nice.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Good job Piboso the feeling on the back is great  ;)

But yep the front without touching the default setup, get up too easily with the 1000  :P

matty0l215

Quote from: vin97 on February 18, 2016, 09:44:59 PM
the mura is doing a backflip at the end of victoria straight no matter how i set the ride height.

Anti-wheelie?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Oh Vin I was hoping to hear how happy you were with tuck-in !  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

alelosbrigia

same problem of the beta 7 victoria  session in progress impossible enter  and in the rare case if you can enter crash after 10 second
good job really goss job

JamoZ

Beta 8 released -> Get slightly excited -> Install Beta 8 -> Get friends to play with -> Hear others get excited on teamspeak -> Fire up the game and click connect -> Core.exe -> Hear friends laugh -> friend gets Core.exe -> Want to laugh but cry instead -> uninstall Gp bikes -> Wait for another year.....

Vini

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 18, 2016, 09:52:42 PM
Quote from: vin97 on February 18, 2016, 09:44:59 PM

Anti-wheelie?
Of course not.
Doesn't make sense testing new bike physics with riding aids enabled.

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 18, 2016, 09:55:24 PM
I am.

There are many things I am very happy about in this beta.

But first, I have to make sure that I am not doing something completely wrong with the bike setup.

I will post a proper feedback post when I have gotten used to the new beta.

Anyway, changed the gearing a bit. No more backflip but IMO the front is still lighter than in beta7.

matty0l215

February 18, 2016, 10:16:44 PM #56 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:24:04 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: JamoZ on February 18, 2016, 10:00:17 PM
Beta 8 released -> Get slightly excited -> Install Beta 8 -> Get friends to play with -> Hear others get excited on teamspeak -> Fire up the game and click connect -> Core.exe -> Hear friends laugh -> friend gets Core.exe -> Want to laugh but cry instead -> uninstall Gp bikes -> Wait for another year.....

Why haven't you gone yet... (you seriously got nothing better to do with your time)

or even better banned...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: vin97 on February 18, 2016, 10:11:31 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 18, 2016, 09:55:24 PM
I am.
There are many things I am very happy about in this beta.
But first, I have to make sure that I am not doing something completely wrong with the bike setup.
I will post a proper feedback post when I have gotten used to the new beta.
Anyway, changed the gearing a bit. No more backflip but IMO the front is still lighter than in beta7.

:)

I am also trying (very hard) to reserve judgements until I have a lot more practice.   Besides I have been playing MotoGP14 so I have lost my thumbs 'finesse'. Lol

BOBR6 84

well onboard at imola on the 500 is pretty fooking fantastic  ;D 8)

Vini

ok, too much rear grip and a bit too much wheelie (although one might influence the other) are my problems with the mura.
overall the bike feels fantastic. almost cannot believe how you can throw the bike  into the aragon chicane now.
also, rider fall-off bug seems to be fixed. going to test that suzuka, though to be sure.

love the wobble and rider movement fix!!!

testing the 500 now.