• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 05:47:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

*** Motorcycle-Video-Thread ***

Started by JJS209, January 29, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 27, 2016, 08:53:50 PM #137 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:18:52 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0

guigui404

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: guigui404 on October 27, 2016, 08:59:32 PM

Wao what an exemple .. riding no road like if it was a track , he's so smart

He sure is.

doNico

Hawk

Quote from: guigui404 on October 27, 2016, 08:59:32 PM
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on October 27, 2016, 08:53:50 PM
;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/tOtIDZ6dTmk

Wao what an exemple .. riding no road like if it was a track , he's so smart

What an F*ing nob-head! They never know better until they kill someone else.... The guy should get on a race track if he wants to f*ck about like that.  What a dick!  ::) >:(

Hawk.

h106frp

The sort of selfish riding that leads to this (about halfway and not pleasant).

https://www.youtube.com/v/aymDwPiWVYY

Overtaking on blind corners and rises is not necessary in order to have fun on a bike. We have had 2 killed locally in similar circumstances (head on bike to bike) in a single year.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: h106frp on October 28, 2016, 03:20:11 PM
The sort of selfish riding that leads to this (about halfway and not pleasant).

https://www.youtube.com/v/aymDwPiWVYY

Overtaking on blind corners and rises is not necessary in order to have fun on a bike. We have had 2 killed locally in similar circumstances (head on bike to bike) in a single year.
Yeah that was a really ugly one. From what I heard, the oncoming guy was from Germany (and therefore used to ride on the right hand side). As he rode all by himself and no other vehicle in his direction of travel he obviously forgot that he is in a country with left-side traffic  :-\ and because of the curvy road he also could not see where the oncoming traffic was riding. So, obviously a very freak accident... sad stuff.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on October 28, 2016, 02:50:23 PM
What an F*ing nob-head! They never know better until they kill someone else.... The guy should get on a race track if he wants to f*ck about like that.  What a dick!  ::) >:(
For once, I can wholly, hearfully agree with Hawk.

That guy is a shame. That guy is all what a biker should not be. That guy is everything bikers are hated for, all around the world.
That guy deserves an accident. Thing is, the day it will happen (not sure, but fairly likely) people will mourn him saying "he was a responsible rider" and they will blame the car/truck driver.

If my son ever gets interested in bikes I'll show him that video to make him understand what a biker should *not* be.

BOBR6 84

hahaha i agree.. but let's be honest, most of us have done it at some stage.. if you haven't.. well, good for you.. give yourself a pat on the back  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 29, 2016, 06:11:50 AM
hahaha i agree.. but let's be honest, most of us have done it at some stage.. if you haven't.. well, good for you.. give yourself a pat on the back  ;D
At some stage, to some point, under much safer conditions and not filming it and putting it online to show off.
So no pat on the back for me (or you) I guess, but still a far cry from the video above :)

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

and some people say playing GPB is harder than the real thing  ::)