• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MatchMaking?

Started by GreekChief, March 28, 2016, 11:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekChief

WIll there ever be some kind of match making feature for us to play with each other. It would help bring some of us together.

Hawk

Quote from: GreekChief on March 28, 2016, 11:05:49 PM
WIll there ever be some kind of match making feature for us to play with each other. It would help bring some of us together.

Why don't you just sign on for the race events? No better way to come together with other riders mate.  ;D

Hawk.

GreekChief

Hey hawk. I havent really seen any race events. I guess i havent been looking but i just got done using syncback to get up to date and im going to jump into the Hot lap events. I just wish it was easier to join other riders then joining servers. Something like a 3 lap race, just for fun.

Napalm Nick

I always look here first http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php to see what tracks I need and who is about. And you can always vote to race once in a server with others (if polls are allowed there).
But matchmaking is also a good idea in the future too especially when there are thousands of players  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"