• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes beta9

Started by PiBoSo, September 30, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: r1rossi on October 03, 2016, 08:23:14 PM
Im on windows 10 right now but the previous beta worked fine..
The I can help you even less.

Side note: a few ones have reported the xinput plugin not working and they seem to be all on Win10.
Far from sue it has anything to do with your problem, just for info.

r1rossi

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 03, 2016, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: r1rossi on October 03, 2016, 08:23:14 PM
Im on windows 10 right now but the previous beta worked fine..
The I can help you even less.

Side note: a few ones have reported the xinput plugin not working and they seem to be all on Win10.
Far from sue it has anything to do with your problem, just for info.

I did notice that the properties and compatibility it said run this application in win 8 .

I will try that

r1rossi

Also, my HUD does not work..
Can someone maybe screen shot or send me a complete file of theirs?

I dont know what else to do?

Right now i am downloading the game on my wifes laptop and try their see if its my computer

matty0l215

Max HUD is not working at the moment, it is being updated :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

r1rossi

no different on compatibility 8 ..

My wifes computer is slower and shittier than mine so cannot use hers lol

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 04, 2016, 06:33:56 AM #125 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:19:27 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: r1rossi on October 04, 2016, 12:00:07 AM
no different on compatibility 8 ..

My wifes computer is slower and shittier than mine so cannot use hers lol

Your problem seems quite strange. Perhaps make some prayers. May I recommend Psalms 66 ;D?

After you've prayed, try making changes to the weather in GP Bikes, and see if that affects anything. If it still crashes, find a beta 8 installer somewhere and revert to that version. If it doesn't crash any more, then you can safely say there's something about beta 9 that your PC cannot handle properly.

edit: The bottom half is serious advice.

matty0l215

What about running compatability mod windows 7. Thats what im running and most other members.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

JamoZ

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 04, 2016, 07:48:31 AM
What about running compatability mod windows 7. Thats what im running and most other members.

I`m not home to test this, but you reckon this could fix the xinput plugin problem?

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on October 04, 2016, 08:11:45 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on October 04, 2016, 07:48:31 AM

I`m not home to test this, but you reckon this could fix the xinput plugin problem?
That would surprise me but it's only takes 1min to try, so ...

yan24

1. For me I have even more often of CORE. EXE that before and especially with Murasama.
2. I always find the brake before excess power or with an impression of transfer of mass forward to the motorcycle which causes an instability but I like the management of the glide of the back of the motorcycle.
3. The reset is really very bad and its striking plate all the pleasure to drive in a group.
If a rider wants to come back on the circuit from an accident, he can bring down other rider who arrive on the good way.
https://www.youtube.com/v/ycNNhtquTDQ
Already that there are many rider who abandon(give up) the races after two or three laps, maintaining he(it) is going to have races with 10 rider and 8 there who abandon(give up) and there is more world outside the circuit than above on the servers.
Further to falls we do not confirm checkpoints and sometimes we remain blocked in barriers and walls of boron of circuit.
It is necessary to abandon now the reset for the good of everybody and especially for the new.

Thank you for all the improvements which go in the right direction.

google translation

r1rossi

Thank you all for the advice, right now i try compat 7 and ill let you all know.

I reverted back to 8 and it worked so it is 100% b9 with my computer..

I will try on a work computer (secretly) and see if it works.

r1rossi

Update,

No different with compat 7

Urban Chaos 2.0

I can tell Piboso's made some changes to the rendering, so perhaps there's something about your old GPU that can't handle certain things. Try and acquire info on what really has changed with beta 9. Perhaps some new libraries are creating problems for you. You never know. 

r1rossi

I have reached out to him 3 times and no response to my posts here or the new thread i created that 3 others have the same problem.

Shows he cares about peoples issues that have supported the game since i got it....

r1rossi

The crashing causes core is making me a smoother rider and more rythem so maybe i thank him> AHAH