• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 02:29:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race | 3 Day event | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

I have to hope for 12 cores ...  ;D  ;D ;D

RACE COUNTDOWN

davidboda46

Thanks dd and nick. Have a good race y'all.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda 46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on February 21, 2016, 06:29:13 PM
I have to hope for 12 cores ...  ;D  ;D ;D

RACE COUNTDOWN

LoL Blackie and very possible haha!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Unfortunately there will be no chat except important messages from the server. I think this wont be so bad before the race maybe a bit sad afterwards but congratulations can be posted here.

For the love of all our sanity when you go to the GRID just sit still until the lights show. No wiggling your wheel ,whooping the air, and revving like a loon. You will jumpstart or something. Just hold the brake and........ focus.

Good luck to all.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

so no moving the bike back a little bit?

i always thought that would reduce the chance of the jumpstart bug.

Blackheart

i see a strange lag  ???

Davide was in front me but I saw him moving in a strange way, as in the last video of vin ... I think there are problems.  :-\

Vini

dareaper46

Meyer#12

No idea what happened, held brake but bike moved even no throttle.. had a small lag.. SUCKS! i was so waiting for this race and now not even restart even 1/3 of the riders is out
Meyer#12

Vini

no restart?
why that?

i didnt even start because i saw so many people bugging out lol

Meyer#12

Yeah but they are still racing..

Edit: was kind of expecting restart when i saw 4-5 jump starts and then equally many retiring after
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Yeah, i think there should have been at least one restart when more than 1/3 of the pack is out.. okay fair enough is 4 guys jump start, but when a lot then retire after i think a restart would have been on it's place, it is by any means the first race of B8
Meyer#12