• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 08:47:11 PM

[BIKESET] WSS 600

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_oDi_

Quote from: Abigor on March 20, 2014, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: _oDi_ on March 20, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 20, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
juju can see the details:)

not always, as anyone

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 20, 2014, 05:06:27 PM
Ok, seriously guys! It's ment to be riden not (so much) looked at. Who cares if theres a hole in the rear wheel or the chain fell off?!  ::)

+ 1
yes... really annoying attitude.
This is ridiculous........ Don't let those negative things get you down oDi.......remember you have a lot of fans that really like what you doing.

Thx mate... it's just that I have received many many many private messages with stupid complaints (not all) , I did not expect, and this is little 'annoying .. but I have also received many compliments and constructive criticism (like C21 post), so.. the show must go on :)

skerp

I'm very sad, oDI and all the guys in Italy Gpbikes have worked really hard, all night sometimes, and I'm really sorry to read critical silly, without any knowledge of the facts. respect the criticism of course, serve to improve the next project, but when I'm silly makes me very angry, because oDi has put love, passion and talent in this huge project, that includes 6 motorcycles, taking care of all the details maniacally.
anyway guys .. sometimes it's hard to be polite and respectful, but maybe I realized something ...... The talent has always created jealousy in the minds without love, and passion.

skerp

QuoteWeird, I don't see it. I see the chain in the (almost) correct position.

MaX

Battuta Tristissima!!
(sad joke)  :'(

JamoZ

i think these 600`s are more fun then any bike so far. The 1000cc feels kind of boring now as you need to put some more skill into the 600 to keep it going. Very good job on the physics & engine guys. It really feels like a 600 :)

HornetMaX

March 21, 2014, 01:15:51 AM #169 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:25:05 AM by HornetMaX
Quote from: skerp on March 21, 2014, 12:46:36 AM

QuoteWeird, I don't see it. I see the chain in the (almost) correct position.

MaX

Battuta Tristissima!!
(sad joke)  :'(
Which sad joke ? I was just saying I don't have the problem the other guy is reporting  :o
I guess you've misunderstood what I've written, Skerp.

In any case, there's no need to go ballistic on this whole subject: oDi and others have put a lot of effort and the result is very good. Most if not all the comments are very positive.
People are reporting minor bugs here and there, things potentially to improve: well that's normal whenever a "product" is sent out to the public.
OK some comments may be not really smart, but that's bound to happen: up to oDi & co to filter what's relevant from what's not.

MaX.

Juju

Quote from: _oDi_ on March 20, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 20, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
juju can see the details:)
not always, as anyone

Yes, I see everything !!!  ;)

By the way, very good job guys, congrats all of you !  8)

Warlock

These kind of reports is what is called feedback, its normal to have minor bugs in such a big project, 6 bikes are a lot.
Sure people many times aren't so kind reporting them (ask Piboso :P), but you know.....people....
The mod is really good and promises good racing events, good fun, thank you.

C21

QuoteThe mod is really good and promises good racing events,
+1

QuoteThese kind of reports is what is called feedback, its normal to have minor bugs in such a big project, 6 bikes are a lot.
in my opinion the minor bugs should be reported by users of the mod to improve the next version  ;)
I don´t see it as a criticism on the mod itself.
It only helps the modders to improve their fabulous mod.
You can have tested the mod to the bone but most bugs are revealed after release of the mod and found by users.
Feedback could be positive or negative.
If you get negative feedback it should be bulletproof and with a understandable explanation what´s wrong.....if someone only talking shxx or did not have a well grounded explanation i would not take care of this feedback.
If someone is of the opinion he can do this mod better please try.....personally i don´t think the result will be huge better then now.
This mod was highly anticipated by most of the users and in my opinion it fully achieved the expectations!
There are still some minor things to improve....but it does not matter if they will not....

I´m a big Superbike and Supersport Fan. I had really huge expectations of this mod and it is not easy to satisfy me....but this mod gets me a big smile....and that´s hard to achieve  ;)

BTT
One question at all the GP Italia Testers: Are you able to drive the same laptimes with the 749 as with the other 600cc?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

_oDi_

I agree with all of you guys!  :)

I have nothing against the feedback as I have explained, my "problem" was only with people who speak almost with anger when they report a bug, or with stupid/superficial ways, and to who is sending me idiots messages. They should understand that it's a beta (will be in development for indefinite time),  ... and unfortunately the bugs are 'natural'. Then.. that is not our job, is a passion and we only want to share with you. Ok ... I hope everything is clear  ;)

skerp

March 21, 2014, 10:13:26 AM #174 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:15:00 AM by skerp

Quoteauthor=C21 link=topic=821.msg9241#msg9241 date=1395385736]

BTT
One question at all the GP Italia Testers: Are you able to drive the same laptimes with the 749 as with the other 600cc?

Absolutely not! as in reality the twin is best expressed in the circuits where you do not need a lot of top speed, where instead of the four-cylinder give the best, the very DUCATI suffer the powers of the four-cylinder Japan, but despite this I think we are on the order of one second lap, in high speed circuits, the circuits instead of medium fast defends very well, thanks to the power in the low revs, and the wonderful cycling. in conclusion, I think that those who will use Ducati will have to suffer, because it is difficult, cantankerous, but darn generous and beautiful, and a good driver can get out of the satisfactions and be competitive against even the four-cylinder Japanese.

ludo05

This mod is absolutely the best so far we had, i had a really fun night yesterday with Stout,Warlock,Jamoz and Beuker on Valencia and Barcelona.. barcelona fits so well for this bike, it was really awesome to ride on it

here few screens from our night with my lova  :-* :-* :-*

beuker hard co.  :-X hard braking

skerp

Thanks Ludo! we are happy that you have fun!

HornetMaX

Quote from: ludo05 on March 21, 2014, 10:17:04 AM
here few screens from our night with my lova  :-* :-* :-*
You mean Jamoz ?  ;D

MaX.

Warlock

JamoZ

What goes on between me and Ludo stays between us  :-X