• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 06:23:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hello :D

Started by Vini, March 05, 2014, 05:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

March 05, 2014, 05:21:54 AM Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:40:29 PM by vin97
Hi!

My name is Vincent, I'm 17 years old and I ride a KMX 125. I live in Trier which is less than 100 km away from the Ring.
I rode a few laps on the Nordschleife with a few friends but with a top speed of 130 km/h it's a bit boring and dangerous, too :D
So I looked for a game where I can ride a bike on the Nordschleife. I ended up at GP Bikes.
I have to say, I really like the realism and the open community although it's really difficult to learn (in my opinion).
I've been playing the usual motorcycle games like SBK or MotoGP and I'm quite good at them but I was just able to finish a handful of proper laps at GP Bikes.

Still, I am looking forward to racing with you and I hope that this project gets more popular.

Here is a replay of one of my better laps at Catalunya:
http://www.youtube.com/v/pQ_gKtl6s_8

Hawk

Hi Vin..... Great little video you have there. Your riding well.  8)

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you in the online races. ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on March 05, 2014, 05:21:54 AM
I have to say, I really like the realism and the open community although it's really difficult to learn (in my opinion).
I've been playing the usual motorcycle games like SBK or MotoGP and I'm quite good at them but I was just able to finish a handful of proper laps at GP Bikes.
Don't worry, it's the same thing for others ... they are good at space invaders but when they try Flight Simulator they are a bit surprised :)

If you already managed a lap without falling, then you're already part of the family: welcome !

MaX.

SwarleyRuiz

welcome to the jungle!
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

janaucarre

Abigor

Desteban

Welcome mate!

Always nice to see some young guns joining the ranks  ;D