• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:57:18 AM

New version of Monza Track

Started by Hawk_UK, September 05, 2013, 11:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Hi Guys!

There is now a new version of the Monza Track(Monzabike V1.1.rar) available for download via "The Track Downloads" link:http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=45.0

capeta

For the cones and tyres on the track side i 'll make an update but not for know it's standby for Janneaucarre and me too we wait for the beta4...

janaucarre

hello, i search the person who gives me monza? I think he is italian, please pm me.
Thank you.

janaucarre

Im on monza right now. There will be new road texture and resize of all the track to have the same length as in reality

Blackheart

Quote from: janaucarre on November 01, 2016, 11:27:15 PM
Im on monza right now. There will be new road texture and resize of all the track to have the same length as in reality

Oh yeah! thx for this  :D

janaucarre

Very quicker with this length, 1.45 first lap out of the pit.
With the motogp suzuki max more tgan 345km/h
Very better to ride
More work on:
Side of the road
Texture ( because ive found only an older version than we ride actually)
Some kerb to add

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

janaucarre

Monzabike is about to be released.
Starting lights ok
Pits lights ok
Shadows ok (as possible as what i can see)
Length ok
Check lines ok
Min max lines ok
Some textures changed=> asphalt; pitlane and some bump material

Problems:
Respawn 3seconds => sometimes respawn completely elsewhere on the track and dont know why

janaucarre

If someone is interested in making camera and marshalls he's welcome, i really don't likto do this.

PeterV

Nice thank you Janau, its an .NDS and DS version ?

janaucarre

I will do the both versions, not a big job => two clic

janaucarre

I ve made the marshals, in the same time a video how to do marshal in tracked
I will upload monza this evening if the dsl line let me do this
Hawk will probably add the track to his mega data base but only when cameras added (i dont want to do it)
Next work is the car layout

Hawk

I'll do the replay camera file for you Janau before I upload it to the database. No probs.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
PS: Did you say you've done the marshals file? If not I'll do that too mate.  ;)

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.