• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 6 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 29, 2015, 08:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 04, 2015, 08:04:35 PM
Sorry I gave up.

I have no idea why I keep putting myself through this.
Well I am glad that you do keep putting on the events Nick.
My opinion for what it is worth would be to have a week between events as I would like more practice and only have limited time. The rush to cram the races in is less now that the next update doesn't seem to be so imminent?
If you leave a week and set the server for practice, Quali and 5 lap race everyone can still have races while they setup?

Just a thought, it may take some pressure off you.

Great race all and gratz to the podium finishers
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

Blackheart

I am agree with Jester, are too close together races, for those unfamiliar circuits.

I try to propose an idea;

One day; the week championship race, in the midst an event for fun  on the home track with different bikes, so you do not have to learn two tracks that become stressful for many XD

Just a idea  :P

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on August 04, 2015, 08:46:58 PM
I am agree with Jester, are too close together races, for those unfamiliar circuits.

One day; the week championship race, in the midst an event for fun  on the home track with different bikes, so you do not have to learn two tracks that become stressful for many XD

good idea
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on August 04, 2015, 08:46:58 PM

So back to the old club ways :P

This honestly doesn't sound to bad nick.

Seen as this was a "farewell" championship, i (and maybe others) thought it would be over by now ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

finpower

yes the idea I find also good.
but what good is it if the drivers fail. 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Thanks guys I really appreciate your support and comments. Whatever you want is what I want too,  I do this for all of us.

We could of course rename the championship only a little - instead of "Farewell to 6C" it could be "farewell to B7" hahahaha. Maybe not, I don't want to get in a any more trouble  :-[

Next GP800 Championship Race is Sunday but I will move the Monday one. Let me have a little think how to go back to the week fun race (lets get Dizzy at Mallory!)  and Sunday Champ race then.

Well done to the finishers tonight I don't know results yet but I will post all the post-race stuff soon.

And, if anyone can find me a pair of stabilisers for the bike that would also be nice.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Yeah good stuff nick keep it going man!  8)

Consider some time attack events too! Less stressful.. No lining up and waiting  etc.. Just join and thrash around the track  ;D

Napalm Nick

Sorry for the Delay have been way-layed as you may of read.

REPLAY LINK

Qually Results

Race Results

Well done to the podium.  ;D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"