• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 12 | Slime Enesar | Mugello | WINNER - DAVIDE74

Started by Napalm Nick, May 20, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

@DD: Looks like you've got the quality of the pic sorted nicely mate, well done!  ;D 8)

Just a shame about the audio, but I'm sure you'll know what was happening there and sort it for the next race.... Looking forward to it!  ;D 8)

Hawk

Blackheart

Streaming was very good, I can give some advice:

- More audio for in your mic
- Check the cameras before the race
- Dont hide the replay interface is very useful to see the lap number and the rider position
- Changes more often rider, sometimes there are good battles.
- Occasionally check the in game chat, so that we understand if something happened. (reset, engine blow...)

However beautiful job, the next time will be even better!  ;)

doubledragoncc

Thanks Hawky. You found the bike with your color then lol.

I know exactly why my audio was down. I had adjusted it as I had audio problems to day and it was when I unpluged my headphones it reset the volumes and I forgot to re do them. DOH!!!

Im a dick, Im a dick lol

DD the Dick or is it double dick lol

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2016, 09:25:55 PM
Streaming was very good, I can give some advice:

- More audio for in your mic
- Check the cameras before the race
- Dont hide the replay interface is very useful to see the lap number and the rider position
- Changes more often rider, sometimes there are good battles.
- Occasionally check the in game chat, so that we understand if something happened. (reset, engine blow...)

However beautiful job, the next time will be even better!  ;)
THanks Blacky.

To your advise:

Mic was a simple mistake but no one told me until near the end lol

Checked the cameras but you can not check RACE cameras until in a race, it is different for some reason.

Did not hide overlay but will as soon as we have a new interface lol.

I try to change riders but also the system LOCKS you in the pits for some reason or wont let you change riders at times???

I checked a few times in chat but it means it covers the WHOLE screen, looks shit and pisses the viewers off lol.

Good advise Blacky but it is Piboso who can fix most of the problems. I will make a full write up on this.

Now get working on my 900 lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

May 22, 2016, 09:38:35 PM #124 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:51:46 PM by Napalm Nick
DD - When you pick up your own MMA (I recommend singles bars a speed dating venues) and have your dedicated GPBOC standalone server, you could get her to have the track Map up as another tool for finding the action while you stream.

Oh and don't forget to use the other camera sets.

Anyway despite a sh!te race I am pumped about the quality of that replay stream!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 22, 2016, 09:27:51 PM
Thanks Hawky. You found the bike with your color then lol.

I know exactly why my audio was down. I had adjusted it as I had audio problems to day and it was when I unpluged my headphones it reset the volumes and I forgot to re do them. DOH!!!

Im a dick, Im a dick lol

DD the Dick or is it double dick lol

Haha.... Yeah, was the only colour I liked. Lol. But I very nearly made my own skin for the bike but thought I'd do it when the bike is finished instead.  ;)

Agree with what you said about showing the chat window DD..... When I was watching the livestream replay and you were showing it I was saying "WTF!", "Take it off, quick!", "I want to see the racing not some dick chatting in the middle of a race telling me his engine has blown or apologising for knocking someone off! Lol! ;D

Now if as a side show we could see live video of riders in their seats getting an electric shock each time they fell off their bike then that would be FUNNY!!!  ;D ;D

Again... Well done DD, it's really started to come on now!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Blackheart

For who is interested I did a nice test at Mugello, here the link

doubledragoncc

Yeah right Nick speed dating lol.

I run to screens now but a third with track map and other info would be cool.
The big problem is if you click outside of the game screen it can interrupt streaming as GPB is a funny bitch. I want to be able to chat to those watching but cant right now out of GPB. I still think it would be good to have a Team Speak channel for those of us that want to be able to do so. IT could also mean multi commentators!!! Just like MotoGP etc.

As I said before I need to sit down and write a decent proposal for what is really needed to bring this fully to life.

DD

BOBR6 84

I fell asleep, just woke up sorry  :-[ ??? start my new job in a few hours anyone online??  ;D

Napalm Nick

Yeh nice one DD maybe the audio could come from TS with you as the lead commentator and others can pop in  - EG: maybe if you break your engine - pop in to TS to explain what happened and provide more commentary about the race and how your race went up to that point etc.

That would be ace. Maybe even someone might like to provide a 'live link' in the race so all the heavy breathing and swearing can be heard lol.

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 23, 2016, 12:47:56 AM
I fell asleep, just woke up sorry  :-[ ??? start my new job in a few hours anyone online??  ;D

poor sleepy BoB. Its time to get a regular job mate you can't keep letting it get in the way.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Well best of luck in the new job mate.

Have a great day now. (Said in a Californian blonde accent  ;D )

DD

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 23, 2016, 08:52:36 AM
Yeh nice one DD maybe the audio could come from TS with you as the lead commentator and others can pop in  - EG: maybe if you break your engine - pop in to TS to explain what happened and provide more commentary about the race and how your race went up to that point etc.

That would be ace. Maybe even someone might like to provide a 'live link' in the race so all the heavy breathing and swearing can be heard lol.

poor sleepy BoB. Its time to get a regular job mate you can't keep letting it get in the way.  ;)

Yep, you hit the nail on the head and read my thoughts.

It would not just enhance live videos and the replays from them but the game itself and maybe help folks too. Good to know WHY something happened, BUT we dont need "I was coming into turn 10 and that fucking bastard  DD hit me up the ass I am going to bite his nutsack off motherfucker!!!!"...........that might not be so good lol...................would liven it up though lol

I will look into it as I think I can do something that works well for all.

DD

Napalm Nick

Haha ok put a bleep machine on the shopping list.

Boerenlater

As some others I quitted because the bike was terrible. Nothing to do with me being slow, the front just went way too often even at low speed and not at a great lean angle or when slightly touching the kerbs.
I do not mind being slow and falling when it is all me but I do mind it when it is the bike.

Still not mad at Manu tho  ;) great work I just hope the bike improves.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

It was a WIP race test for feedback to the modder the same as we did for Blackheart and H.

I cringed when a new version was released on race day but it might of been a lot better - unfortunately it was not. That is still not to say it wasn't more realistic (the figures used) so good feedback.

So yes now he knows, it will improve that's the point  ;)