• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 03:07:47 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

I thought the 919 is a wet tire, because of the "w".

In the kalex2014 menu there are no m`s, s`s & h`s behind all those numbers, so the screenie is enlightening for me in fact of tire choose... thanx :)

Napalm Nick

Actually the Dunlop W919 is a dual compound tyre:

QuoteThe one-sided demands of the Sachsenring's layout mean that Dunlop's W919 dual compound tyre is unleashed. This features both of the Moto2 core compounds – 3854 soft and 3838 hard – on one tyre

The plot thickens!  Still doesn't explain why the Dunlop Rain front doesn't have a tread pattern but that could just be game aesthetics I don't know.  Sure looks like the 2014 bikes don't have a wet option front and rear though so I better take the realism setting off the server lol.

Wish I'd known that last race I would of made it a wet race so my GP250 had a chance against Yan. "What chance?" I hear you pipe.  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Realistic Weather removed from GPBOC1 Server - no M2 2014 Wet tyres
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

After trying all moto2 ...

Officially change my Kalex with the Suter 2014

Napalm Nick

OMG! You beat me too it lol.

After much testing, the Kalex 2014, to me, is a bucking Bronco Crazy Horse-bike that spits me off randomly at 1 minute intervals, and laughs at me - too difficult for my limited skills what with its random tankslappers and 360 spins.

However, the Suter 2014 laughs with me, correcting my crazy riding while also massaging my mind-muscle. :o

Fortunately the great HAWK God convinced us that there were no bike limits so I officially change to the loving Suter 2014 too. Yes I am embarrassed but I am determined to enjoy this next race.  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 09, 2015, 09:33:54 PM
OMG! You beat me too it lol.

After much testing, the Kalex 2014, to me, is a bucking Bronco Crazy Horse-bike that spits me off randomly at 1 minute intervals, and laughs at me - too difficult for my limited skills what with its random tankslappers and 360 spins.

However, the Suter 2014 laughs with me, correcting my crazy riding while also massaging my mind-muscle. :o

Fortunately the great HAWK God convinced us that there were no bike limits so I officially change to the loving Suter 2014 too. Yes I am embarrassed but I am determined to enjoy this next race.  ;D

LOLZ!!  ;D

Handled like a dream for me except for going up through and the exiting the "O'Rouge", but if you eased the throttle just before the peak of the hill it would sort it out good, but you had to time it right....... I didn't try the Suter 2014.... you'll have to let me know if it's faster than the Kalex because the Kalex is slower than the RSA250 down the straights.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

pretty sure all the moto2 bikes are the same lol  ;) could be wrong though  :P

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 09, 2015, 10:16:41 PM
pretty sure all the moto2 bikes are the same lol  ;) could be wrong though  :P

What does it mean? Obviously they are different  :o

Napalm Nick

The Kalex feels faster, more twitchy and could be tamed by experts like yourselves and in the 1 lap I managed to go fast all the way round it has potential to be the fastest but not for me. Eu Rouge is a classic example of Buckaroooo! But heavy acceleration, kerb touches etc induce terrible wobbles that I cant tune out. At this stage getting round in a steady fashion is enough for me.

Got some good times in on the Moriwakiyamasaki or whatever its called but the lack of being able to turn off EB on all the 2013 Moto 2s makes it hard work to go fast. I'm not saying I don't like them but they need to be raced in a class together.

At least Blackie agrees or I might think I was better suited to 4 wheels or at least stabilisers. hehe  :-*

BOBR6 84

Just thought, does anybody know anything about the 2014 bikes? Lol maybe they have different geometry or something?

I thought all the 2013 bikes are the same but maybe they have slight differences too? Who knows? C21??

Blackheart

I knew that you meant that the versions were the same in 2014 (kalex and Suter)  ;D

The 2013 I am parse all similar but have not tried them very  :P

Blackheart

Maybe there is a problem  :o

I wanted to try 10 laps after completion back to the pits and I see this:

Laps 7 and 8 were not registered... no crash e no cut, you know why?

Boerenlater

What's the best line through Eau Rouge + Radillon for the Moto2 bikes?
The 250 is able to take it way harder.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on June 10, 2015, 01:37:11 PM
Maybe there is a problem  :o

Laps 7 and 8 were not registered... no crash e no cut, you know why?

Maybe a check marker is being missed? It would also explain why two people kept seeing blue flags last race - their lap was not counted so they became 1 lap down.

Are you sure you haven't run the wrong side of the kerbs at all? Lol  ::)

I'm sure when Hawky (the Track King) reads your post he will shed some ideas.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 10, 2015, 03:18:09 PM
Are you sure you haven't run the wrong side of the kerbs at all? Lol  ::)

Yep, i'm sure because i was slow for "finish the race"  ;D

P.S. In the last race me too had the problem of the blue flag with no one behind  :-[