• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 12:16:57 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Oh RC bikes? Brilliant!

See you soon.

Riders to the circuit please 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Shite start... Shite first 2 laps... Clean 4 laps!

Then it stopped counting my laps so.....

Didn't like the 2 strokes anyway ::)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

CRAPPY 2stroke bikes!!! had a comfy lead after Yan's retirement and before that had a great fight with Yan, then with 1,5 lap to go, engine blew out of a corner at low RPM in 3rd..  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(   :P
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 14, 2015, 07:10:42 PM
Shite start... Shite first 2 laps... Clean 4 laps!

Then it stopped counting my laps so.....

Didn't like the 2 strokes anyway ::)

I loved the 2 stroke until it broke!

Before that had a lot of fun with Yan, first 2 laps together, then i crash onto the straight, then he crashes and i catch up and we are close for a few laps, before he crashes into last two corners and i can get a little gap, but he was fast! catching up a bit until his retirement then i thought the win was mine fore sure, until engine blew...
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Unfortunately, I am thinking that the race was over I retired ... people were talking in chat so I thought I finished the race and I lost four positions so ....

Anyway I enjoyed ;D

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on June 14, 2015, 07:18:15 PM
Unfortunately, I am thinking that the race was over I retired ... people were talking in chat so I thought I finished the race and I lost four positions so ....

Anyway I enjoyed ;D

sorry mate  :-[

I'll keep quiet in future  :)

yan24

It's a pity I have my engine which broke as Meyer (the engine broke without reason) and it's a pity we fought well with Meyer .Ce is not grave revenge for the next running(race)

Super Taranta !

Funniest race I've ever made guys :D Crashed a lot but I don't know I enjoyed a lot and that's the important one isn't it :) Feel sorry for people how blew their engine  :-[ See you on the next race everyone. Huh! I feel good now hehhehe  ;D
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Ah great race guys sorry you broke your machines you must treat them nicely - maybe ride slower hahahaha.

Great race for me hardly fell off except first lap on the straight! Slipstreaming my arch enemy Matty and pulled out in a swerve to go round him but onto grass and lost it.   ::)

Then I just plodded around till I passed crashers and retirers and got a good position (for me).  Really enjoyed that one.

And the rules on chat in the club races are that chat is allowed but restricted to saying sorry and things like that please.
ARTICLE 2.1 REFERS. Don't make me get my cane out   :-*

Huge thanks to everyone who takes part.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Replay will be available HERE once it has uploaded in 5 minutes or so from now.

Meyer#12

Quote from: yan24 on June 14, 2015, 07:22:02 PM
It's a pity I have my engine which broke as Meyer (the engine broke without reason) and it's a pity we fought well with Meyer .Ce is not grave revenge for the next running(race)

I thought that was the problem for you too mate!
We continue the fight next race!

"Meyer Vs. Yan: Part 1".  - to be continued in "Meyer Vs. Yan: Part 2"

And to everbody else, sorry for the chat in race!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Qualify Results

Race results

Congrats Nuo! Hezio! and Peter! and everyone  ;)

Napalm Nick

You have 24 hours to dispute the results above if laps were not counted etc (which I think is already known). I am fair, but firm. Let me know.  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 14, 2015, 07:43:19 PM
You have 24 hours to dispute the results above if laps were not counted etc (which I think is already known). I am fair, but firm. Let me know.  ;)
Yeh, umm i sort of won the race... i just didn't ummm.. count my laps  ::)