• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 04:49:48 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Cat RACE EVENT 1 | 500cc 1978 Re-Run | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 21, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 24, 2015, 05:50:58 PM
OK Taranta it would be a shame if you miss out!

We use the Resume function on server so please try to make a qually lap in time if possible or it may not be possible to run.

However don't crash trying to get home either we can always race this again  ;)

Hahhah :D Roger that captain !
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

POST RACE REPORT

Put your post race impressions of the evening shenanigans here
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

What a fantastic event! a shame with all the cores, but at the end it turned out pretty okay! :D

And for me, this was by far my most succesful and fun race :D

Thanks a lot mate! looking forward for next event :)

Well done Hezio and Taranta for the podium :) (really bad luck for Bob whatever happened)

Really enjoyed this race, people was good at giving space and taking care of eachother :)

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

I am so much fun!  ;D

Unfortunately, I have fallen very much !  :'(

I should be arrived anyway 4th or 5th, i want the Replay!!!  ;D

Napalm Nick

Personally I'm very disappointed with the failure of the RESUME function to work with just 13 players.  I meticulously tested it just half hour before our sessions tonight with 4 people and all was fine.  :'(

We will not use it again until the netcode (I assume) shows significant improvement I think.  >:(

Apologies to Malve who never got to start because of a Core.exe - "still ruining races 4 years on". some old hand said. 

I would like to hear from every rider who left as to why? Cores? Rage quits? In the hope I can improve things

For me the race was not good becase I was mad at the Cores and red mist blighted my ride lol.  I will try not to feel guilty about coming 7th or whatever due to other peoples misfortunes.

Congrats to the podium and Meyer, the winner.!

And more than anything, thank you to all the members who support this  :) let us hope the next is better. All suggestions welcome.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 24, 2015, 07:38:19 PM
Personally I'm very disappointed with the failure of the RESUME function to work with just 13 players.  I meticulously tested it just half hour before our sessions tonight with 4 people and all was fine.  :'(

We will not use it again until the netcode (I assume) shows significant improvement I think.  >:(

Apologies to Malve who never got to start because of a Core.exe - "still ruining races 4 years on". some old hand said. 

I would like to hear from every rider who left as to why? Cores? Rage quits? In the hope I can improve things

For me the race was not good becase I was mad at the Cores and red mist blighted my ride lol.  I will try not to feel guilty about coming 7th or whatever due to other peoples misfortunes.

Congrats to the podium and Meyer, the winner.!

And more than anything, thank you to all the members who support this  :) let us hope the next is better. All suggestions welcome.

Haha thanks! my first GP Bikes win :D

and as far as i could understand, it was a broken engine that was Yan's problem :(
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

I quit the race.. sorry guys  ::)
after the 4 or 5 core.exe's at the start i lost interest.. then the race i couldnt concentrate, avoiding crashed bikes and crashing alot myself.. id had enough lol.

great event though! i will stick with it.. would be mega with no issues, but hey ho..

congrats to Meyer and the podium finishers  8)

Blackheart

Napalm for the core.exe perhaps there were too many laps  ???

P.S. My tyres in the final were destroyed  :'( (It is guilty of my driving style  ;D )

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 24, 2015, 07:46:06 PM
after the 4 or 5 core.exe's at the start i lost interest.. then the race i couldnt concentrate, avoiding crashed bikes and crashing alot myself.. id had enough lol.

great event though! i will stick with it.. would be mega with no issues, but hey ho..

Thanks mate!

I had so much pressure not knowing how far back you was and after my first crash i thought that you would get past for sure!
Would have been great if you could have started on first row and we could have had a prober fight!

and yeah, i know the feeling, this time i just got more focused and kept my head cool after my perfect start :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I am sorry Bob I was hoping to make it fun for everyone.  This should not be typical of future events as we will not try the RESUME again (maybe after Beta 7 we can try if anyone wants to put themselves through the pain).
I hope you come for more frustrations at the next event lol.

Super Taranta !

What a beautiful race. Great battle with HEZIO. He is so talented rider. And Meyer :D He was so intelligent with his riding plan. I was pushing last 3-4 laps but no way to catch him. Saw 4 seconds gap on last lap and I said f.ck it's enough for me..

Thanks Captain Nick for making us this organization !
Thank you guys for let us overtake you.
Nice podium for me really happy with it. :D
Congrats all the riders especially Meyer and Hezio :D

See ya on the next event guys !
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

QUALLY Classification:

RACE Classification

I dream of being able to RAGE QUIT and still come 4th hahahaa nice one BoB. 8)

There will be a replay video once I have doctored it to show me winning I make a little movie out of it.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 24, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

I am sorry Bob I was hoping to make it fun for everyone.  This should not be typical of future events as we will not try the RESUME again (maybe after Beta 7 we can try if anyone wants to put themselves through the pain).
I hope you come for more frustrations at the next event lol.

Not your fault mate.. you are doing a great job! we have to try  ;) see you all at the next event  8)

PeterV

i had enough, been plowed into with the start, then crashes due too the reset in middle of track.
Not youre fault m8, great effort nonetheless for this event.

Hawk

Firstly.... congrats to Meyer for his first win! Well done mate!  ;D 8)

It was a fun event, marred by core.exe crashes for others(not me personally), and for me personally riders respawning right in front of me causing me to crash many times. Not the fault of the riders - the rider respawn point really needs to be sorted out or, once you crash your out of the race, one or the other. It didn't help with Mallory being such a short circuit in that there was heavy traffic all the time, so no real chance of waiting for a good clear spot to respawn.

I do wish Piboso would sort out the engine sound drowning problem too. Causes me no end of problems on the 2 stroke bikes(4 strokes don't seem to be that bad comparing).

All in all I had fun which is the main thing, but I think a bigger circuit will suit better until the rider spawn issue and core.exe's have been solved.

Thank you Nick for organising these fun events.... You've done a great job tonight mate and I can't wait for the next event!  ;D

Hawk.