• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on May 29, 2015, 09:25:09 PM
I'm in everyone !! Let's roll again baby ! I choose SBK bike if it's ok. Gonna race for pure fun, got no expectation for even podium :D See you tomorrow guys !

Sunday! Not tomorrow - tomorrow is 600 championship  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yan24

Napalm Nick I did not take the 1198 but the 1199 SBK. thank you

gaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!

matty0l215

996R will have to do :)

Not a fan of the 1000 bikes yet, still attached to the 600s ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Patrick

I'll also Joint. But i don't know which Bike is still on the market. Any 600's left? Best! Pat

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on May 29, 2015, 09:42:31 PM
Napalm Nick I did not take the 1198 but the 1199 SBK. thank you

gaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!

NP Changed ;-)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 29, 2015, 09:59:35 PM
996R will have to do :)

Not a fan of the 1000 bikes yet, still attached to the 600s ;D

OK just open the throttle less  ;)

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 09:33:30 PM
I'm in everyone !! Let's roll again baby ! I choose SBK bike if it's ok. Gonna race for pure fun, got no expectation for even podium :D See you tomorrow guys !

LOL. That was after 12 here so it's tomorrow for me :D What a genius I am !
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Patrick on May 29, 2015, 10:06:07 PM
I'll also Joint. But i don't know which Bike is still on the market. Any 600's left? Best! Pat

Sorry Patrick they all sold out.

Take a 1198R Stock bike that will be fine again jus don't open throttle as much ;-)

Need your Race # too pls  :)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on May 29, 2015, 11:02:58 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 09:33:30 PM

LOL. That was after 12 here so it's tomorrow for me :D What a genius I am !

Oh yes I am a muppet lol just didn't want you being early haha

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 11:05:54 PM
Quote from: Patrick on May 29, 2015, 10:06:07 PM

Sorry Patrick they all sold out.

Take a 1198R Stock bike that will be fine again jus don't open throttle as much ;-)

Need your Race # too pls  :)

What about an GP12 then? #23 btw

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Patrick on May 30, 2015, 07:52:34 AM

Good choice! Ok now you will win! Very nice to use in Wet - big fat tyres, huge traction control range, wet engine map settings - nice!
Was gonna use it myself but I couldn't handle it n the Dry lol  :D

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 08:15:36 AM
Quote from: Patrick on May 30, 2015, 07:52:34 AM

Good choice! Ok now you will win! Very nice to use in Wet - big fat tyres, huge traction control range, wet engine map settings - nice!
Was gonna use it myself but I couldn't handle it n the Dry lol  :D

Me neither  ;D

Napalm Nick

Clubbers,

I'm twitchy for the event to go smooth. Can I ask everyone to try and post a Best Lap on our Wet server when possible to prove you can get on OK, then I can relax a bit.  :-\

Also I would suggest a lot of Wet practice is taken if possible.  :P

Ta x

Blackheart

I've little problem (data dismatch error) when i correct this i try  :P

Napalm Nick

Damn and blast it all to hell.

On Peters suggestion I will change  the server OPEN category to SBK/SSP600/STK1000/GP800 and GP1000. Hopefully this will cure the error that still exists between MODS  >:(

The server only has Ducati's on it FFS