• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 10:50:00 AM

Honda NR750 v. 1.0

Started by Blackheart, April 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

July 17, 2016, 08:15:22 AM #255 Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:40:22 AM by CapeDoctor
i've been really impressed with this bike - i love the sound, the model is gorgeous, the clock/dash view is superb.
what i need is some help on riding the thing effectively, most specifically with a decent setup to stop the front from falling over - maybe it's me trying to lean the thing too far over, but i always seem to suffer this type of crash, as if the bike is quite top-heavy. happens at high speeds, too, but usually at low speed.
is there anything i can do, riding style-wise, setup-wise to help me get around this issue?

p.s. - just for reference, i've been taking her around Sachsenring, just to get a feel for what the GP boys are facing today (that said, i'm too chickenshit to try it in the wet just yet, lol)
this bike eats the Sachsenring circuit - or, it would, if i could just figure out how to stop her falling over at certain spots - problem areas being mid-way through the Castrol Omega turn, just before the end of the Sachsen Kurve and again at the final Queckenberg Kurve - the only way i've been able to avoid falling over here is to go so slowly that i compromise myself for the following sections badly.
try to go any faster, and she just tips over every time. need help finding the happy medium ground ;)

Blackheart

The only setup changes that I do are:

20mm for the front
TCS 0
EB 3
AW 0

The 0.6 version It is not compatible with wet tracks, probably will release a quickly 0.7 version, with minor changes, but for now, there is no interest for gp bikes, without modders gp bikes is dying ...  :-\

doubledragoncc

We need you Blacky!!!

The NR is a brilliant bike and I pray you will do the 900 at some point (PRETTY PLEASE)

I have been busy setting all up to make live streams and videos far better and my vids and streams have got new members for GPB even as shite as they have been lol.

Looking forward to the next update. Great work m8.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

Quotethere is no interest for gp bikes
What causes this lack of interest ? Constraints ? Lack of communitarianism/help ? Working alone ? Repetitive tasks without much victory earned/in sight ? It is very likely that nothing will happen if you don't speak your mind.
Quotewithout modders gp bikes is dying ...  :-\
That is untrue. GPBikes only depends on PiBoSo. Mods are just a more or less legal plus brought to an unofficial, commercial, motorcycle-centered simulator in expansion. Don't forget where things stand, Blackheart. Of course, I don't mean any offense to modders. They do what PiBoSo couldn't achieve in the current situation (well, he could, but that would be silly and the result quite different).

I don't force you to do anything, but whatever is blocking you -- unless private -- shouldn't be kept to yourself, in my opinion. Who knows ? You could regain motivation/more/else from anyone here or outside ? So many possibilities.

Heh. I am not really the one that can and should give advises, but I am just trying to help; in my manner. Choice is yours.

doubledragoncc

Sorry SAS but can not agree with that about modders. If it was just Piboso we would still have only one track and that for the last how many years??? And how many bikes are only Pibosos and how do they handle???

No disrespect to Pib as he has a lot to do and knows that the modders are here to help him and us all so saying modders are not as depended on as Piboso is soooooooooooo wrong.

I would have given up long ago if all I could ride was the 990 and on bloody Victoria which l hate!!!

Not just that but look at Blacky, Manu and H's bike models...........FUCKING AMAZING!!!! Piboso does not have the time to dedicate to such quality in his models right now.

I desperately want the 900 from Blacky as from what I have seen it would make GPB so personal for me and a few others I know ride that bike IRL with a passion.

I am sure Blacky will at one point be back full power but until then he needs his time and space.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 17, 2016, 10:53:54 AM
Sorry SAS but can not agree with that about modders. If it was just Piboso we would still have only one track and that for the last how many years??? And how many bikes are only Pibosos and how do they handle???

No disrespect to Pib as he has a lot to do and knows that the modders are here to help him and us all so saying modders are not as depended on as Piboso is soooooooooooo wrong.

I would have given up long ago if all I could ride was the 990 and on bloody Victoria which l hate!!!

Not just that but look at Blacky, Manu and H's bike models...........FUCKING AMAZING!!!! Piboso does not have the time to dedicate to such quality in his models right now.

I desperately want the 900 from Blacky as from what I have seen it would make GPB so personal for me and a few others I know ride that bike IRL with a passion.

I am sure Blacky will at one point be back full power but until then he needs his time and space.

DD

+1 DD  ;)

There are many people working hard on mods, Max working hard on plugins, and DD also working hard on promotion with his great controller and live streams to make GPB better for the community as a whole, so were some(not just Blacky) get the impression that GPB is dying I do not know.  ::)

If people need to take a break(which I can understand) then take a break, but I'm sure we can do without the declared "GPB is dying" dramatics as their parting gesture. LOL  ;D :P

It's funny, but the majority of those very people always end up coming back at some stage....... You'll all be back!  :P ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

I find this very patronizing... As there's many people willing to get involved! Which brings me back to my arse kissing point.. but hey ho.. that boat has past anyway  :-\

Warlock

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 17, 2016, 02:38:10 PM
As there's many people willing to get involved!

We appreciate that Bob, but we can't get everyone involved in a bike development the way we are doing it. We are using strickly real bike data so isn't a matter of how people like them to be. Is what we can get out of GPB physics with real specs. We change things every single day , we can't put an update every single day on the forum , makes sense?

Toomes1

I must admit to agree with Bob on this, it's been completely dead compared to when events are set up...yes we understand that everyone has other commitments but having the chance to indulge in some of the caws team projects would be much loved people.

Peace to all✌🏾️

Toomes1

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Warlock on July 17, 2016, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 17, 2016, 02:38:10 PM
As there's many people willing to get involved!

We appreciate that Bob, but we can't get everyone involved in a bike development the way we are doing it. We are using strickly real bike data so isn't a matter of how people like them to be. Is what we can get out of GPB physics with real specs. We change things every single day , we can't put an update every single day on the forum , makes sense?

I guess now we know how piboso feels?  :P but community members making other members feel useless.. is a community/game killer imo.

Napalm Nick

This is what happens when people blab out insults to people trying to help and organise stuff and bring life to the game. Sort your own races out and sort your own Mods out then. Its about time people had a word with themselves and started acting like grown ups rather than spoilt babies, and actually tried to help.

I suppose saying "can I help?" would of been better than "only arse kissers get to play". I mean WTF! Its you people who are killing the game, well done.

Fortunately this attitude doesn't make some people give up and say "Well that's me then bye bye" like a fekin pre-schooler. LOL!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Toomes1

BOBR6 84

Pretty please?

it's ok.. iv'e only spent a couple of years talking to brick walls.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE