• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 11:58:56 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race | 3 Day event | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Its while actually riding I get it Nick so not to do with replay unfortunately.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Les than 2 hours of Qualifying left. Go boys!  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 21, 2016, 10:50:14 AM
Its while actually riding I get it Nick so not to do with replay unfortunately.

DD

Roger dodger. What I suggest you could do to test is to ride very slowly in that area with your in-game FPS readout switched on and see if it has a sudden drop to a point where if you stop the FPS will be down to <10 (probably).  If so then there is a texture of a size too big in the background somewhere, no doubt. Best to just go through that area as fast as possible with your eyes shut lol! 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Been getting lockup with screen bad today? Will try what you said Nick

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PeterV

February 21, 2016, 11:41:48 AM #110 Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:43:55 AM by PeterV
@ Nick

Sometimes theres a connection timeout, usualy i disconnect and second time it usually goes oke.
Now cant seem to get in (7 online players), but i noticed that the ping for youre server is not showing in the
server browser list, sometimes it does show though, do you have youre ports forwarded in youre router/modem?

* Edit
now it showed the ping and i could enter oke in the first try

doubledragoncc

Not sure about my ports Nick but my GPU is running hotter than normal with no OC so I might have a graphics problem?

DD

Napalm Nick

Possible DD. GPBikes is very good for showing up graphics issues or even testing graphics when large textures are used. Hit it wiv a hammer.

Quote from: PeterV on February 21, 2016, 11:41:48 AM
@ Nick

Sometimes theres a connection timeout, usualy i disconnect and second time it usually goes oke.
Now cant seem to get in (7 online players), but i noticed that the ping for youre server is not showing in the
server browser list, sometimes it does show though, do you have youre ports forwarded in youre router/modem?

* Edit

Useful info Peter thanks, yes all ports are open there just seems to be something unstable going on.  After this event (maybe even before the race if the session save works correctly) I will do some more server checking but I may have to ask PiBoSo if he has any ideas. I know between Beta 6c and 7 the default ports changed and we didn't know until we stumbled on it so maybe there is something going on there (especially as it has not just been my servers).

Also I notice the Hotlap server is not updating but it should be.  >:(

Open to all ideas and suggestions  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

i still can not connect. think you can take me out of the list. i am not able to connect to the server.

Boerenlater

Quote from: JJS209 on February 21, 2016, 12:22:05 PM
i still can not connect. think you can take me out of the list. i am not able to connect to the server.
Keep trying. Restart the game then try again.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

I am now officially peeved. I was in qualy and had a crash and my lap time after the crash was 1.48.281, I have not been fast on hard tires and keep it around 1.40 to 1.39 and a bit. NOW my lap time for each lap is 1.48.281 every time and I timed it in replay and was faster. I did laps on Q tires and mapping and it stayed the same 1.48.281 but I did one lap in 1.36.26 when timed in the replay!!! Is this new or did I do something wrong on a lap to cause this?

DD

PeterV

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 21, 2016, 11:55:14 AM
Possible DD. GPBikes is very good for showing up graphics issues or even testing graphics when large textures are used. Hit it wiv a hammer.

Quote from: PeterV on February 21, 2016, 11:41:48 AM
@ Nick

* Edit

Useful info Peter thanks, yes all ports are open there just seems to be something unstable going on.  After this event (maybe even before the race if the session save works correctly) I will do some more server checking but I may have to ask PiBoSo if he has any ideas. I know between Beta 6c and 7 the default ports changed and we didn't know until we stumbled on it so maybe there is something going on there (especially as it has not just been my servers).

Also I notice the Hotlap server is not updating but it should be.  >:(

Open to all ideas and suggestions  :)

Oke i cored (hit a barrier) then wanted to renter no go.
Just waited and refreshed server list until it showed a ping for the server and then i could connect again.
So seems definitely ping/port related.

JJS209

Quote from: JJS209 on February 21, 2016, 12:22:05 PM
now i am on the server, lets see for how long :)

p.s.: no core for me on that event so far.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on February 20, 2016, 01:05:32 PM

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Reminder
QUALIFYING OVER

Qualifying Results

Congrats to Jose for fastest time!

Congrats to Meyer12 for taking POLE for the race  8)

Sign-up is now shut. Only those on the sign-up list AND have a qualifying time will enter the Race.

Server is now open for Warmup but may be taken down for maintenence as required we will keep you posted.

Well done Boyz.   :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

We all knew it when Jose joined didn't we?

The guy who always comes up with a crazy lap out of nowhere haha :D
Meyer#12