• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 07:04:29 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

NDS tracks

Started by PeterV, February 20, 2016, 08:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

:)
seeing we have Beta8 now, it is time to do some GP500 races in the near future too see how it goes.

I asked Noss for some .NDS versions of his tracks on the french forum.
(we need that NDS on/off switch on GPBikes which will be present in MXbikes B4 i read)

Used google translate to speak french, so we might end up with something completely different all together. ;D ;)

nuovaic

:) 500 races? great idea Peter, I' m in!

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on February 20, 2016, 08:11:33 AM
:)
seeing we have Beta8 now, it is time to do some GP500 races in the near future too see how it goes.

I asked Noss for some .NDS versions of his tracks on the french forum.
(we need that NDS on/off switch on GPBikes which will be present in MXbikes B4 i read)

Used google translate to speak french, so we might end up with something completely different all together. ;D ;)

GP500 races??? Does that mean "Old School" is back, Peter!? YAHooooooo!!  Made my day! ;D 8)
I hope we can get some of our MOD-Teams GP 500 bikes sorted and released for this, that would be great!  ;D

I have asked Noss in the past for NDS versions of all his tracks but he hasn't got back to me with those. Maybe he didn't understand my English? I hope you have better luck with the French translater.  :)

Thanks Peter!

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Wow lovely jubbly Peter! Finally I get to race with the king of schwing!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Woop!!!! 500 races will be perfect! Love racing those crazy 2smokers! Looking forward for this :)
Meyer#12

Harrytmj66

I'm on board for the classic races. Now that elevation changes are easier to navigate maybe we could try some tracks that were impossible to rider before *Cough* Cadwell *Cough* 8)

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

just sucks that we cant use dynamic tracks issue free..  :'(

Alone

Cool!! we will try hard to have some classics ones on board!

The Barry Sheene movie will take the old days to now :)