• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 06:04:58 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

PANIC !

Started by HornetMaX, May 26, 2015, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Hi all,

all of a sudden, as soon as I start GPB, WRS, KRP and MXB I get "core.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program."

:o

Any idea is more than welcome !

MaX.

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 11:11:59 PM #1 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:14:40 PM by Napalm Nick
Holy cow and I was going to bed.
Now...don't get mad I am an IT professional.....

1. Restart PC try again

Gotta be sommat to do with that Tracking investigations?

2. Remove that software

3. No - luck - System restore
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

I would suggest clearing your GPB game profile  but it seems strange its caused problems in all games

HornetMaX

Geez, I had my 25min of deep panic here.

Fresh install of GPB, cleanup of profiles, reboot, ccleaner and all done. Problem still there: all Piboso games crashing instantly, other stuff working fine.

Tried system restore: it failed a couple of times but somehow managed to improve the situation, now back to normal (sort of).

Don't know what went wrong: the only sensible thing I've done was to uninstall FreeTrack. Weird ...

Crap, Im in for some deep check ... (but at least GPB starts now  8) )

MaX.

h106frp

quick google and freetrack has caused issues with steam games crashing, not sure what they have in common with PB games

http://www.free-track.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4117

Probably best to avoid freetrack

HornetMaX

Yeah maybe, but even after uninstalling freetrack ? Strange ...

MaX.