• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:08:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Arvoss

Klax75

Did the server crash or End? I never got a warning the race was over and it was ending. I was on going along then it just stopped.

Good race all.

My race was horrible I kept falling off, it seemed like any time I touched the brake the front would go down. :/ No clue why, I've run countless laps on that track and never fallen this much. Oh well, just unlucky.

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 13, 2014, 09:28:29 PM
Jesus! Give us a chance to wind down before you stop the server after the race next time. Hehe..... You were a bit quick on the trigger tonight mate.... Did you miss something on TV or what? LOL

Sorry, Sesam Street on tv :/ No, seriously, the server automatically shuts down 120 seconds after the race to avoid a server core. I really don't want the replay + results to be lost ;)

Klax75

Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 09:30:27 PM
Jesus! Give us a chance to wind down before you stop the server after the race next time. Hehe..... You were a bit quick on the trigger tonight mate.... Did you miss something on TV or what? LOL

Sorry, Sesam Street on tv :/ No, seriously, the server automatically shuts down 120 seconds after the race to avoid a server core. I really don't want the replay + results to be lost ;)

I never got the server count down to after the race finished. It just ended suddenly.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on April 13, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

I never got the server count down to after the race finished. It just ended suddenly.

I don't understand the delays... I can see you in the race and in the live replay but you have a time delay of 2 minutes sometimes... Annoying bug :/

Klax75

Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 09:38:20 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on April 13, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

I don't understand the delays... I can see you in the race and in the live replay but you have a time delay of 2 minutes sometimes... Annoying bug :/

I don't get it either, usually in Rookies Cup, I have no delay at all. The timing is instant. It's so random when it happens.

iVolution

I really don't want the replay + results to be lost ;)
That would be the least of my worries :p

LOOPATELI

good race guys! the track is really annoying but anyway we have a great time.
See you next round!

LOOPATELI

OMG Arvoss I'm watching your race analysis now and it's almost the perfect race!!
Contrats dude!!

Arvoss

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 13, 2014, 09:59:15 PM
OMG Arvoss I'm watching your race analysis now and it's almost the perfect race!!
Contrats dude!!

I never expected this! The whole weekend I crashed almost every lap and in the race 0 crashes! Slow times but I just did my race and didn't need to take risks ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 10:02:32 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 13, 2014, 09:59:15 PM
Contrats dude!!

I never expected this! The whole weekend I crashed almost every lap and in the race 0 crashes! Slow times but I just did my race and didn't need to take risks ;)

Hehe.... Maybe a lesson for us all Arvoss... Nice ride, nice thinking..... Well done mate! ;D

Arvoss

ROUND 5 - 27/04/2014 - Brno GP

Classification will be updated today ;)

Desteban

I can't participate sorry mate, hitting the track that day...

iVolution

Quote from: Desteban on April 25, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
I can't participate sorry mate, hitting the track that day...
If i had that choice i would do the same  :D

Desteban

Don't have a choice, it is my duty...

;D