• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 10:58:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Mugello bug?

Started by davidboda46, May 23, 2015, 01:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Not that I know, did a clean install not long ago, and check the system no a regular basis. And since Nick is also having problems I doubt it's down to malware... but who knows for sure...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on May 25, 2015, 09:57:14 PM
Ok, I removed the custom UI and tried the NC - Mugello NDS. Got the crash after six laps, so at least a bit better. Then I downloaded NC - Mugello RC1.00 and that worked for eleven laps. So now I'm totally confused  :P Going to keep testing, but keeping my fingers crossed that Beta 7 will solve this problem (and many other).
It's not because (current) computers are deterministic that you can really predict their output :)

Just to be on the safe side, if somebody (david, nick, daniel) can reproduce this regularly (e.g. within 3 laps), you may want to try without any plugin enabled (just rename the .dlo in the plugins folder to .dlo.off): if it still happens at least we know the plugins are not affecting.

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Roger red leader, I'm doing it
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 03:52:29 PM #18 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:44:19 PM by Napalm Nick
As I know you are hanging on my every word this is what im doing:

1. Have created complete fresh profile - RSA GP250 - graphically on default settings (no AA and lowest Aniso) except Res of 1920 x 1200. No Plugins, no garages etc, everything else default (High/3D grass off). Fullscreen. -so far 6 laps without core.

2. have gone fullscreen - no core (3 laps)

3.  Aniso and AA to max 3D grass - no core

4.  Plugins re-enabled - nope still cant make it core

5.  Go back to old profile see if core still exists  - Yes it does but it didn't on the GP250 but did when I swapped to Moto2 ?????

6. Next step - is to go back to new profile and use Moto 2 bike - well have run out of time now after 2 laps no core.

Food for thought.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

when i change the bikecategorie, i close gpb and restart it. if i dont do that i get a core on connect with the "changed" bike.

Napalm Nick

Yes this is a problem I also see  >:(

davidboda46

Turned off all plugins, switched to RCV1000V 2014 (the bike I usually ride with), restarted the game. Loaded NC - Mugello RC1.00, 3 laps in... bam... crash (No core exe message btw), at one of the two usual spots. Same GFX settings as in the screenshot. I seriously don't get it, gonna try turning off anti and aniso and 3d grass and try again. Grrrr.....

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

May 26, 2015, 08:28:02 PM #22 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:29:48 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: JJS209 on May 26, 2015, 05:19:51 PM
when i change the bikecategorie, i close gpb and restart it. if i dont do that i get a core on connect with the "changed" bike.

Me too.  Always have done. Same too when track changes from track list on servers.

Hawk
PS: It mystifies me how some systems can have so much trouble and yet others hardly any???  :o :o :(

davidboda46

Turned off 3d grass, crash on lap 9... Grrr...

davidboda46

My rig btw... so we might rule out gfx card differences as a cause...

GPU: GeFörce GTX 580
CPU: Intel Core I7, 920@2.67 GHz
Memory: 6GB RAM
GFX card driver version: 352.86
OP sys: Win 7 64

David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Napalm Nick

I'm Intel i5 and AMD 7870, 8Gb for the record

JJS209

i was on mugello today and had no cores with the r6.
there are nearly no core.exe's for me. maybe one in the week.

AMD A10 6800K, Nvidia GTX750ti, 8Gb DDR3, SSD,...

Napalm Nick

Quote from: JJS209 on May 26, 2015, 09:53:54 PM
i was on mugello today and had no cores with the r6.
there are nearly no core.exe's for me. maybe one in the week.

AMD A10 6800K, Nvidia GTX750ti, 8Gb DDR3, SSD,...

Generally speaking JJ the same is true for me, but this week many, due to the Pause server shenanigans and this Bug checking.  :)

Napalm Nick

Do you still get this problem David?

I must find some time and try it again

davidboda46

It's wierd because it comes and goes. Sometimes I have a lot of core.exe, then it can be 4 game sessions with no problems at all, and that's without changing any settings! The problem never disapears completly but the frequency seems to be sort of random... and it's offline play so the servers can't be an issue... it's a f-in mystery.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46