• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 03:18:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Special RACE | EVENT 7 | Team Time Trial | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 07, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yan24

Cool 5 tours I think that it is very well

gazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meyer#12

For me personally, i think we should stick with shorter tracks and NDS tracks for a while until Core issue is fixed..

This was for me the worst event.. Not that track or anything was wrong, but the game was just against me..

Didn't enjoy at all and was so pissed because i had something like 10 cores in 45min..

Didn't get a fair lap and couldn't even participate in race...

If there is more of those long tracks that is with dynamic surface, i won't participate, as i can already say i won't finish the race because of cores..

Nothing against the event mate! :)

Ps. Sorry i just got this little mad attack, as i was so pumped for this race after Hengelo and after my good practice times..
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

So I was quite happy. Trained a couple of times and the 250 is nice on this track.

The race: too much accidents in the first lap, together with Blackheart ;)
Later on I got in a nice rythm and even went as far as passing people because they made mistakes.
That means I wasn't far behind.

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Awful for me. Got smashed off loads of times first lap, then I smashed loads of people off trying to get back into it, then I smashed myself up the rest of the race until I let (!) Yan lap me so the pain would end.
A man can only take so many cliff jumps.
Disaster! >:( :'(

Another core for you?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 12, 2015, 08:21:56 PM
Awful for me. Got smashed off loads of times first lap, then I smashed loads of people off trying to get back into it, then I smashed myself up the rest of the race until I let (!) Yan lap me so the pain would end.

Another core for you?

Yep one more core for the horrible sunday evening..

I think i will stay away from long tracks with dynamic surface until the core issue is fixed.

Was so pissed already in QP that i kept making mistakes and then when i got perfect race start i thought i had a chance, when there was less bikes, but then the hairpin crash and it just went down from there..
Meyer#12

Blackheart

I am a lot of fun :) I lost the third position with approximately 10 seconds remaining thinking that the race was over (I know I'm an idiot  ;D)

Boerenlater the first lap, I wanted to kill myself (joke)  ;D

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 12, 2015, 08:21:56 PM

Another core for you?
Kamikaze Nick ;)

Napalm Nick

Yes its true I was fast but very inconsistent so lost the lot and hit a lot of people getting through and for that I am very sorry to everyone I took out (more than once too).  :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

P.S. Perhaps the first hairpin, there is a bug, I have fallen into the ground, without any reason  ::)

Napalm Nick

One thing I have to try to explain here - the roundabout.

The white line shows the route - anything else is a short cut  (even if unintentional). It is quite clear I think. If you didn't go round it then expect a time penalty. I have a difficult job here but things must be fair.

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 12, 2015, 08:32:31 PM
One thing I have to try to explain here - the roundabout.

The white line shows the route - anything else is a short cut  (even if unintentional). It is quite clear I think. If you didn't go round it then expect a time penalty. I have a difficult job here but things must be fair.

+1
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Just have the license to learn how to turn in a roundabout  ;D

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on July 12, 2015, 08:32:20 PM
P.S. Perhaps the first hairpin, there is a bug, I have fallen into the ground, without any reason  ::)
It's more about the approach I think. And brake on time.