• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 12:57:41 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

lean angle

Started by yoshimura, December 02, 2015, 10:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshimura

December 02, 2015, 10:48:00 AM Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:50:38 AM by yoshimura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73XRDGPcpE

A brief video feature examining the remarkable lean angles being reached by MotoGP™ riders on their fearsome prototype machines.

it is clear at least.

doubledragoncc

Yeah and we are stuck with around 50 in GPBikes so realistic!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

yoshimura

December 02, 2015, 11:23:36 AM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:33:07 AM by yoshimura
this is exactly the main problem with the repercussions.....

piboso,what do you think about it? ::)

Hawk

Piboso has worked on tuning the lean angles for beta 8..... Do you follow Piboso's Daily Dev thread?  You should to keep up with what's already been solved or is being worked on.  :)

Hawk.

yoshimura

Quote from: Hawk on December 02, 2015, 11:38:13 AM
Piboso has worked on tuning the lean angles for beta 8..... Do you follow Piboso's Daily Dev thread?  You should to keep up with what's already been solved or is being worked on.  :)

Hawk.

you are not a developer, it is the piboso answer that is interesting.

HornetMaX

He already answered saying he's working on it for beta8.

Hawk

Quote from: yoshimura on December 02, 2015, 12:04:31 PM
Quote from: Hawk on December 02, 2015, 11:38:13 AM

Hawk.

you are not a developer, it is the piboso answer that is interesting.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am or what I do.  :P  :)

But anyway.... Piboso may yet answer your questions in this thread to your satisfaction...... I was just rightly pointing out to you(this is a forum, right?) that the issue as far as I understand has already been addressed by Piboso through his dev thread  - to what extent we can only find out when beta 8 is soon released.  :)

I hope Piboso will provide you here with the interesting response you desire. Good Luck with that.  ;)

Hawk.

yoshimura

December 02, 2015, 02:47:46 PM #7 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:16:28 PM by yoshimura
Well then continue to speculate on the causes and effects ..... without substantive response.
ah so, read a daily report cool.the problem is when the beta came out, still the same problem never happy people, it is normal if it ny have no communication during the improvement phase, without giving few points of clarification.Short, waiting as always.

ps.the pilot gave a great role to tilt and stability, developer still not understood this information.the pilote virtuel not good.Good luck to the developers especially the road is still very long.

Guigafumi

Quote from: yoshimura on December 02, 2015, 12:04:31 PMyou are not a developer, it is the piboso answer that is interesting.

The owner/dev can't be following your every post. You, however, could be following his. You'd then see he has acknowledged the issue and is working on it. Let's see what the next update brings to the title and if it fixes this, perfect. Otherwise then we can point it out again.

Vini

Quote from: Guimengo on December 02, 2015, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: yoshimura on December 02, 2015, 12:04:31 PMyou are not a developer, it is the piboso answer that is interesting.

The owner/dev can't be following your every post. You, however, could be following his. You'd then see he has acknowledged the issue and is working on it. Let's see what the next update brings to the title and if it fixes this, perfect. Otherwise then we can point it out again.
+1

yoshimura

December 02, 2015, 09:13:55 PM #10 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:26:04 PM by yoshimura
what is interesting is to have an opinion possibilitée a vision of the development in relation to the explanatory video, I don't want a response personnel.
I   preferred understand phase of development, before foolishly complain after its release.
I expect the output beta 8, I would come crying like all the sheep in this forum  ;D
Good night guys. ;)

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Guimengo on December 02, 2015, 08:44:04 PM

Seriously?

The front end has been a problem for over a year and you say wait and see AGAIN. Come on dude, its time the bikes were made to work..........POINT. The "its a beta" excuse has run its limit and not only that but permanent core.exe crashes make it impossible to just enjoy riding without the MOD bikes and then you still have core.exe crashes. We have a right to ask for something to be fixed and if someone asks it on the forum they should not be told after a year of waiting to KEEP on waiting! Yoshimura asked PIBOSO a question and deserves an answer from him. I have sent PM's to Piboso and dont get the courtesy of a reply, so I fully understand Yoshi wanting and deserving a reply from the programmer directly.

Sorry but many are sick of waiting and waiting and being told to keep on waiting!!!

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

Is it really the developers job to answer repeated questions? Or is it the developers job to develop?

So when the developer does answer a question is it his or her right, when and to who?

I prefer PiBoSo to answer this question  ;D

Bubble baths can be very relaxing.

Disclaimer- DD, this isn't directed at you  :)

PS- sometimes the climb to the top is better than the view.
Help me, help you!

yoshimura

Marc Marquez 68%  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnOor-nx8fg

I do not wait for a response.ha ha ha.

yoshimura

Quote from: Guimengo on December 03, 2015, 07:59:02 AM
He had technically fallen ;). The most lean I've seen was from him at 63º, I never saw that 64 (live).

it is the realm of pure luck,of course.it's the extreme.