• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 04:32:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Released] Moto 2 Bikeset 2013

Started by C21, June 18, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

the tyre files are for all moto2 bikes the same? so i can edit one bike and replace all others by copy and paste?

Alone

Quote from: JJS209 on November 14, 2014, 09:18:58 PM
the tyre files are for all moto2 bikes the same? so i can edit one bike and replace all others by copy and paste?

Exactly :)

HornetMaX

But it would be better if a patched version of the entire moto2 bikeset is published, otherwise one may run into "data mismatch" when online.

MaX.

r1rossi

I cannot complete half a lap without a core.exe

Am I missing something here??

And when selecting tire choice nothing is written on the left side

Alibaskins

Same problem for me for tyres.

Could you give us informations about tyres ?

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

r1rossi

First feeling feels amazing, But I continue to crash .exe .... Is there something wrong here??

Am I the only one?

Alone

Quote from: PeterV on November 15, 2014, 12:58:15 PM
I have been so bold too update the tyre files with the artificial turf code. Now you can safely ride on tracks with artificial turf.
Just overwrite the original data installed with the ones provided in here.

Moto 2 2013 MOD Tyre update

@ Alone: i hope you dont mind, if you do let me know and i will take it down. (just wanted to see WSS600 against the Moto2 in one server.

Of course I don´t mind Peter!! Even I really apreciate it  ;) Thanks man.

@Alibaskins: I don´t know what kind of info do you want, but if it helps: Front: Dunlop 6813 (med-soft) Dunlop 753 (hard). Rear: Dunlop 3757 adn Dunlop 3854 (soft), Dunlop 3855, 4886 and 919 (medium) Dunlop 3838 (hard)

r1rossi

I have been so bold too update the tyre files with the artificial turf code. Now you can safely ride on tracks with artificial turf.

@ Alone: i hope you dont mind, if you do let me know and i will take it down. (just wanted to see WSS600 against the Moto2 in one server.

You are the man!!

I tried, but the front tire fell through the ground in the menu lol

Abigor

Quote from: Alone on November 15, 2014, 01:05:59 PM

Of course I don´t mind Peter!! Even I really apreciate it  ;) Thanks man.

@Alibaskins: I don´t know what kind of info do you want, but if it helps: Front: Dunlop 6813 (med-soft) Dunlop 753 (hard). Rear: Dunlop 3757 adn Dunlop 3854 (soft), Dunlop 3855, 4886 and 919 (medium) Dunlop 3838 (hard)
This is so confusing lol.......why not just call them what they really are?...... i'm not sayin this to you Alone but to Dunlop lol.....what was they thinking ?

Alibaskins

Thank you alone !

Yes it would be nice to have the easy name in game ^^

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

PeterV

Quote from: r1rossi on November 15, 2014, 01:14:21 PM

You are the man!!

I tried, but the front tire fell through the ground in the menu lol
LOL has nothing to do with tyre update

Mac

Hi, i noticed that on Kalex windshield reflections are missing.
Good job anyway! Thanks.

C21

November 15, 2014, 04:11:32 PM #87 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 04:14:30 PM by C21
The Tyres are called what they really are  ;)
BAsed on the 2013 tyres set available for the Moto2 grid.
I could not make all tyres available due to the limit of the tyre amount in GPB.
In Moto2 real life you can choose between 8 different rear tyres  ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Boerenlater

Now I get datamismatch when I join a server with moto2.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Boerenlater on November 15, 2014, 06:17:31 PM
Now I get datamismatch when I join a server with moto2.
Just as predicted a few messages above ...

MaX.