• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 12:34:21 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Aragon

Started by PeterV, February 25, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

I am a bit late but will make it for the race...
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

davidboda46

Did it take ages for you guys to connect as well?
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 06, 2014, 07:32:45 PM
Did it take ages for you guys to connect as well?
No normal times

davidboda46

Good damn it! This doesn't seem to work... just stuck on connected... tried different skins, base, both bikes... Looks like I'm an involuntary WO tonight...

Arvoss

LoriX

Lost connection here.. >:(

Also I want to apologise to iVo, I'm sorry I ruined your race, it wasn't my attention. It was just that nuovaic and you were surprisingly slow on that hairpin and it hella surprised me so I wasn't able to brake on time and I decided to go on the left side to avoid you two somehow. Unfortunately, that went wrong I collided with you and again, I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to ruin your race. Hope you forgive me :)

Arvoss

I'm streaming if somebody is interested :D twitch.tv/arvoss

PeterV

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 06, 2014, 07:57:00 PM
Good damn it! This doesn't seem to work... just stuck on connected... tried different skins, base, both bikes... Looks like I'm an involuntary WO tonight...

both bikes? there are three different ones.

iVolution

April 06, 2014, 08:45:08 PM #68 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 08:47:32 PM by iVolution
Quote from: LoriX on April 06, 2014, 08:21:32 PM
Also I want to apologise to iVo, I'm sorry I ruined your race, it wasn't my attention. It was just that nuovaic and you were surprisingly slow on that hairpin and it hella surprised me so I wasn't able to brake on time and I decided to go on the left side to avoid you two somehow. Unfortunately, that went wrong I collided with you and again, I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to ruin your race. Hope you forgive me :)
No problem m8, really was being careful on that first lap, race accident, shit happens. Managed to win the race by doing the rest pretty flawless so wasn't ruined at all  ;D. You did make it a bit more challenging though. no harm done.

Quote from: PeterV on April 06, 2014, 08:43:43 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on April 06, 2014, 07:57:00 PM
both bikes? there are three different ones.

Guess that he didn't install the NSR what would explain the problems he had.

Hawk

Good race guys! Well done to iVo the winner tonight... Congrats mate! :D

I had a trouble free race... A few FPS lag probs but I'm sure I just need an upgrade my PC to sort that out.

Was there a groove file Peter? I swear I saw rubber marbles off the racing line?

PeterV

April 06, 2014, 08:55:19 PM #70 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 08:57:27 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 06, 2014, 08:48:08 PM
Good race guys! Well done to iVo the winner tonight... Congrats mate! :D

I had a trouble free race... A few FPS lag probs but I'm sure I just need an upgrade my PC to sort that out.

Was there a groove file Peter? I swear I saw rubber marbles off the racing line?
Yes this was a "normal" track with Dynamic Surface and a build up groove made during the event (practice,qual and race).

PeterV

I enjoyed that, although i was very rusty to say the least. I finally managed a 3 lap stint at the end, im happy.

Klax75

Good race.

I just couldn't find a good setup, so I was having a lot of bad understeer all event.

PeterV

replay and results here for the impatient buggers  ;D

GPBik Dropbox

Desteban

Hey sorry Peter,

was in France and when I came back home Saturday my router had broken down. Of course the whole provider was down and so we decided to change provider
since our connection type is pretty bad. New internet hasn't come yet so I am writing from my mobil phone. Really bad right know!
Long story short, I couldn't come Sunday even though I singed up and didn't even give a prior notice. Very sorry for that.