• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:40:31 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Demitsuris Event | SCANDINAVIAN Autumn | WINNER YAN24 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 06, 2015, 10:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Sorry Tara fucking respawn  >:( Retired to fairness even though I was 4th  ;D

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Blackheart on October 11, 2015, 07:59:19 PM
Sorry Tara fucking respawn  >:( Retired to fairness even though I was 4th  ;D

Np mate I love you. We made our race before official race with you and that was more funny I think.

I want to say that I will not participate any races until B7. Maybe they can add some respawn timer or that kinda thing. On official races and small tracks like this, It's a huge problem.

Thank you everyone who has participated.
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Yeh good race generally. Every time I caught Meyer I fell, over and over this cycle until I was laughing but with tears.

Awful result threw 3 or 4 positions away on last lap when random wobble launched me down the straight - wtf!

good choice Demitsuri!

Thanks to all who participated and of course the winners and finishers.

Roll on B7 I take a break here now I think.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

October 11, 2015, 08:19:03 PM #48 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 08:21:29 PM by Demitsuri
Thank's everyone for race!

For now, i'm know, my old PC not ready for those much bikes races :)

But anyway, it was very great race, excepf few of first laps)))

And for real, my fingers are crying. Im using logitech f710 gamepad , its little bit small

Daniel_F

sadly coulnt be here wife and shopping bad idea xDD

Hope next time i wont miss it

Blackheart

I enjoyed very much although I did only half  :D I was very competitive and I was fighting for the first places. Unfortunately respawn murderess ruin of great races. 

Great event  ;)

valern13

This is my first complete race and it was a complete disaster...I start 5 seconds after everyone,find some stupid people that don't let me pass and too much crash,but i finished 7th,in the top 10 so i'm quite satisfied XD !!! Please,the next race will be in a wide track,with space for overtake!!!!!

Napalm Nick

RACE REPLAY - I really hope someone makes a highlights video of this race. A good one to see out B6c I think with a lot of people. A video would be nice. I doubt I will have time   :-\

results attached - huge Shout Out for Jorge who is obviously a natural star even if he does cause me pre- race Nausea  :P ;D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 11, 2015, 08:28:09 PMI really hope someone makes a highlights video of this race. A good one to see out B6c I think with a lot of people. A video would be nice. I doubt I will have time   :-\

I can try to make a little video, but do not expect anything amazing (work better on PS  ;D)

Napalm Nick

Cool Blackheart, just the start, and all the overtakes would be good enough haha.

Oh and try to also get Valern being blocked by all us "stupid" people too.

;)

valern13

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 11, 2015, 08:40:04 PM
Cool Blackheart, just the start, and all the overtakes would be good enough haha.

;)
doc1 is the genius!!! when i was pushing behind demitsuri he block me in the last cornet and i've lost precious seconds  :(

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 11, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

;)

LOL

LOOPATELI

Please napalm I want a roadster race they are really funny!

Napalm Nick

Yessss I had some lovely racing with JJS at his lovely Hengelo track.

Send me full details of what you would like by PM mate I would be happy to host it when I can.

Note to everyone : you are reminded these races hosted by the Owners Club are for fun and for everyone, noobs and experts alike. If getting hindered by newbies makes you have to insult people please do not take part. Start your own 'expert-only' races instead. Thanks.  :)

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 11, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
Yessss I had some lovely racing with JJS at his lovely Hengelo track.

Send me full details of what you would like by PM mate I would be happy to host it when I can.
Ok let me test some tracks tomorrow and I will told you my evil plan :)