• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 02:16:59 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

BozoCRO

Quote from: PeterV on February 16, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:09:22 PM
new Assen is missing a line in its code which is showing the groove, or in this case dry line. I've seen it explained somewhere on the forum

Dito....you won a kiss from Arvoss  ::)

Can i swap it for a kiss from his gf/wife?  ;D

Hawk

@Arvoss: Your doing a great job here with this championship..... Nicely done, mate! ;) 8)

BozoCRO

Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

I STARTED FREAKING RIGHT, AND THEN IT GOT RESTARTED.. got perfectly at the line, green flag went out. rode away. and got disqualified.!
if u restart in 1st try, u restart in second try aswell..  but yea. pretty mad right now!

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Ronny_Rocket

Bought the game about a year ago but never really played on it, couple of mates bought the game so i thought i would get into it a bit more. Managed to get on the line every time okay but blew the engine in the race. Ahh well its all to do with learning the game. Hopefully i will be at the next round. Thanks for hosting guys!  :D

Arvoss

Quote from: Ronny_Rocket on February 16, 2014, 10:19:14 PM
Bought the game about a year ago but never really played on it, couple of mates bought the game so i thought i would get into it a bit more. Managed to get on the line every time okay but blew the engine in the race. Ahh well its all to do with learning the game. Hopefully i will be at the next round. Thanks for hosting guys!  :D

I blew the engine in a practice session :P Tried to downshift from 6 to 1 in a split second lol :P

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on February 16, 2014, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 10:06:23 PM
I never saw a dry line appearing during the race. Is the same problem with the groove not showing? Was wondering my last two laps a couple falls not sure why.

Tires are maybe going off?, and yes i was thinking that too if it does not show groove on track, it probably also wont show a drying line. (although it would be there i assume)

Yeah I had same problem with some strange loss of traction on front end when hardly banked over and at relatively too slow a speed for that to happen. I think it may have something to do with the collision model for the track surface in certain corners? Might be worth an investigation because it's not just this track, others are far worse for this kind of surface behaviour. Only noticed this behaviour in wet conditions though, Rbp did a big improvement with the dry condition surface.

Ronny_Rocket

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

I blew the engine in a practice session :P Tried to downshift from 6 to 1 in a split second lol :P
LOL even the good guys do it i guess :D I play mx simulator a lot so im used to slamming the gears down fast :D I'd love to race some of you guys on that game :P www.mxsimulator.com

Arvoss

Quote from: Ronny_Rocket on February 16, 2014, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

LOL even the good guys do it i guess :D I play mx simulator a lot so im used to slamming the gears down fast :D I'd love to race some of you guys on that game :P www.mxsimulator.com

I downloaded the demo couple of weeks ago but i don't really like it :P Waiting for MX Bikes ;)

BozoCRO

February 16, 2014, 10:25:53 PM #263 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:34:15 PM by RiccoChicco

Ronny_Rocket

Hawk

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:17:15 PM

I STARTED FREAKING RIGHT, AND THEN IT GOT RESTARTED.. got perfectly at the line, green flag went out. rode away. and got disqualified.!
if u restart in 1st try, u restart in second try aswell..  but yea. pretty mad right now!

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Oh well, these things can happen...... Best to give it half a second after flag drops or lights go green, and keep back in the white box to give you a buffer against any lag at start.... as Peter was saying to everyone, "The race isn't won in the first corner".  ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 16, 2014, 10:29:08 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:17:15 PM

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Oh well, these things can happen...... Best to give it half a second after flag drops or lights go green, and keep back in the white box to give you a buffer against any lag at start.... as Peter was saying to everyone, "The race isn't won in the first corner".  ;)

This is what i do and what everyone should do! ;) There is no need to touch the white line to win 6cm :P

BozoCRO

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:31:03 PM

This is what i do and what everyone should do! ;) There is no need to touch the white line to win 6cm :P

Oh come on, everyone wants extra 6cm  ;D :-*

Klax75

That replay from Class 1, says it's 158 megs, when I watch it, it says it's 5 minutes long. :(

RBp

Think afew of us new guys in group learnt abit more about the game, I learnt not to blip the throttle on the start line with the bike in gear, I tried to give a eurosport comantary report on the fourm while watching the replay and timing. lol.

Roll on Enna and remember I must put the bike in neutral....