• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 3 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 24, 2015, 01:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK

RACE PROGRAMME:

THURSDAY - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Race 3 Sign-up closes
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21:30CET     1 minute Warm up session (to re-capture core.exe players)
21.31CET     RACE  (18 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Finally, Good luck all.

GPBOC 1 Server is up for practice
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

hezio

I have stop the race impossible to continu I have many crash on one lap.
The front tyre and rear have a temperature very hot after the first crash.
Front 100°c and rear 90°c.
Impossible to ride you lost the front tyre.
You don't have the grip.

On the track Aragon we have many croner with big angle and we take the brake with big angle.
I think it's better on Monza.

We have the similar problem with the WSS, SBK and STOCK MOD.

Blackheart

Reintroduced the problem of frame rate, I rebooted the computer, when I came back, had already begun the race ...

Vini

my gp10 went ghost bike so no real point in waitung a few minutes for it to crash

clean start this time (i think) - nice! :D

Napalm Nick

Optimum tyre temps for Extra Hard were 90-95oC but I understand what you are saying HEZIO I remember the problem also from other bikes.

I shouldn't really write my thoughts here without taking a time-out I suppose, but I just pulled up in the pits and had a nice cup of tea here for 10 laps of that race. Yeh honestly.

You could see that when I could make it round I could do a good time but that was 1 lap every 20. That bike is Utter crap on that circuit and others with corners (lol) and bumps. For me it is like the small bikes that come with this game, and either their physics is flawed or the game is flawed so the physics won't work. Other bikes work OK but I suspect that is because they have been "tweaked to work" rather than their physics being correct. Whichever it is, it has been said on this forum about 50 times so if B7 don't fix it then what?

I would say maybe it is just me being crap but from all the chat I know this isn't just me so I won't demean myself.

Demoralising is a good word to sum up this moment     :-X 

OK good points - we all got a clean start woohoo - by that I mean no jump starts. My actual start is best not watched. :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jester

I have tons of crashes at every track and struggle, so it was more of the same to me lol. Still enjoyed taking part and practicing it so thanks for setting it up Nick.
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

Napalm Nick

Glad you are enjoying it Jester that's the whole point really. However, once you get better (and I can see you are learning very fast) then you will also become a cynical old bastard like me when you are thrown off on corners when doing only 1mph to try and stay upright  ;D

Jester

lol @ cynical old bastard.
Correct really, if I crash 20 times it makes no difference to my result :)

Personally I like the track and made a bit of a breakthrough with the set-up of the bike yesterday (It didn't help today, not sure why) at least so a good base to start from at Monza.

I saw what you said in chat about changing the bike mid championship, if you are serious and there is a vote I say don't change the bike. It seems to me that people have tried really hard to find a set-up, it is a tricky bike to use but it is the same for everyone. Additionally no other championship seems to be using it, so it is likely to make it a more level playing field for all?
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

Napalm Nick

Yep the reason it was chosen was the lack of use it gets and people wanted a fast MotoGP style championship. We will persevere as long as people stay happy. Appreciate your comments and support.

I think Monza will actually be more like the A1 Ring and a LOT of fun!  :)

Blackheart

I love Monza  ::) But if I have the same problem, I will destroy the PC  >:(

Napalm Nick

QUALIFYING RESULTS

RACE RESULTS

ARCHIVED REPLAY FILE (give it 5 mins to upload)

Well done to all for sticking it out. Super Congrats to the podium!

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick