• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 11:23:12 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ducati - 90th Anniversary by Milestone???

Started by doubledragoncc, May 05, 2016, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

May 05, 2016, 02:33:14 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:38:34 PM by doubledragoncc
Hi Guys,

WTF is this? and where did it come from all of a sudden?

https://www.youtube.com/v/rIFfgT4dsBo

I cant read this lol.

Milestone, la più grande realtà italiana impegnata nello sviluppo di videogiochi sul mondo racing, e Ducati, hanno annunciato Ducati – 90th Anniversary The Official Videogame. Si tratta di un gioco interamente dedicato allo storico brand Ducati, quasi un secolo di leggenda racchiuso in un unico videogame. Il nuovo titolo di Milestone includerà le moto più iconiche grazie ai 39 diversi modelli presenti di cui ben 29 modelli inediti divisi in 7 grandi ere, dagli anni '50 fino all'era moderna, passando per i modelli che hanno portano Ducati ai suoi più grandi trionfi sportivi. Sarà possibile quindi correre e sfruttare i cavalli della 125 Desmo (1958), 500 Pantah (1970), 750 F1 (1980), Monster 900 (1990), Monster S4RS Tricolore 848 (2000), 1199 Panigale Superleggera (2014), Desmosecidici GP15 (Dovizioso) e molte altre ancora. Per quanto riguarda i tracciati, Ducati – 90th Anniversary permetterà di correre su 5 tracciati country (Parco dello Stelvio, Templi di Kanto, Sierra Nevada, Riviera Francese e Galles del Nord) e 8 circuiti ufficiali fedelmente riprodotti (Imola, Potrero de Los Funes, Alméria, Road America, Magny Cours, Donington e Sugo), inoltre è stato incluso il Tempio della Velocità Italiano nonchè l'autodromo più caro ai fan di Ducati, il Misano World Circuit – Marco Simoncelli, per rivivere le gesta di chi è entrato nel mito. Ducati è anche passione e storia e qui entra in campo l'inedito Museo, per la prima volta incluso in un videogioco di corse. Uno spazio interamente dedicato ai fan e agli appassionati del genere che potranno scoprire tutti i dettagli tecnici, storici e le curiosità che hanno reso celebre ogni veicolo. Le modalità di gioco ci accompagneranno in un viaggio attraverso i momenti più importanti della storia Ducati con elementi unici. Ducati include infatti:

Due modalità di gara veloce offline: Gara veloce e Prova cronometrata.
    Una modalità Online con leaderboard per confrontarsi con gli amici in avvincenti sfide.
    Il Tour Storico: il vero cuore pulsante del gioco che offre la possibilità di gareggiare in Gara Singola, Campionato, Time Attack, Track Day e Testa a Testa per un'esperienza variegata e caricata di adrenalina rosso Ducati.

Ducati – 90th Anniversary The Official Videogame sarà disponibile sugli store digitali a partire dal prossimo Giugno 2016 per PlayStation 4, Xbox One, e Windows PC/Steam, e in retail nei negozi in esclusiva GameStop

So its 36 bikes of 9 decades a la RIDE I think.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

May 05, 2016, 02:51:46 PM #1 Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:54:00 PM by Hawk
Put it through the Google Translater DD.  ;D

Is that a new sim? Or is it a RIDE add-on? Because it's not going to do much good if that's the only bike in a new sim is it?

Hawk.

Blackheart

A new (ugly)  game by milestone.  This is my translation  ;D

RiccoChicco

Take Ride, remove all the non-Ducati bikes, add 3 models then release it for 50€. Don't forget to let all the bugs inside the game and to not answer to angry customers  ;D

doubledragoncc

Its a total new game with 36 Ducaties spanning over 90 years. it is based on the RIDE slow engine and gameplay I guess.

I hate google translator lol. Fuck it I can wait, its a Pilestones game bro. lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

doubledragoncc

Well its a game for Duke lovers only and I wonder if it will even have new tracks? BH?

DD

Blackheart

Tracks: Imola, Potrero de Los Funes, Alméria, Road America, Magny Cours, Donington e Sugo. (7)
Road tracks:  Parco dello Stelvio, Templi di Kanto, Sierra Nevada, Riviera Francese e Galles del Nord (5)

I seem to remember that there were already in Ride these tracks.  :o

P.S. And Misano  :P

doubledragoncc

LOL Blacky, I could read the track names but wondered if it said ther would be new tracks as well. Thanks for confirming it though. It sounds like a RIDE with other bikes REMOVED and new Dukes lol.

Spot on Ricco lol

Thing is I HAVE to buy it to make my system work on it. MXGP2 is a bitch

DD

Meyer#12

Let's hope they have at least improved something. for example load time, the lags, better physics or something!! if it will be Ride but with only dukes, it will be a step back lol!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Or maybe milestone just send out same game with new name and few changes to earn more money and fool people, what they have done for years now
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

COME WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!!

The official email from Pilestone:

Milestone and Ducati are glad to announce Ducati - 90th Anniversary The Official Videogame.  The game will be available on digital store starting from June 1st 2016 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and Windows PC/STEAM™.

From the developers of RIDE and the Ducati Passion, comes to life Ducati - 90th Anniversary The Official Videogame, a spin-off fully devoted to the historical brand Ducati. Almost a century of legends packed into a single videogame!

There will be several contents included into this brand new title made by Milestone Studios. Race with the most iconic bikes thanks to 39 different bike models featured into the Game, whereof 29 new models.  These vehicles will be divided into 7 big ERAS, from the '50s till the big victories, where you can find the bike of your dream . You can race and enjoy the power of the 125 Desmo (1958), 500 Pantah (1970), 70 F1 (1980), Monster 900 (1990), Monster S4RS Tricolore 848 (2000), 1199 Panigale Superleggera (Modern Era), Desmosecidici GP15 (Dovizioso) and much much more.

Racing the bikes is not enough, you need to grip the road with 5 countryside tracks (Parco dello Stelvio, Templi di Kanto, Sierra Nevada, Riviera Francese and Galles del Nord) and 8 Official circuit faitfully reproduced (Imola, Potrero de Los Funes, Alméria, Road America, Magny Cours, Donington e Sugo). There's more. The game will feature a new exclusive track, the temple of the Italian Speed and the autodrome beloved by Ducati fans: Misano World Circuit - Marco Simoncelli. Relive the accomplishments of Ducati heroes.

Ducati is passion and history and here comes the exclusive Museum, for the first time included into a racing videogame. A space dedicated to fans and racing lovers who's will have the chance to discover all the technical and historical details, and the curiosity that have made popular each vehicle.

THEY STOLE H's 916 bro!!!

These guys think its cool, make sure they never join GPBOC!!!

Wot a load of ballsacks

DD

Boerenlater

QuoteTHEY STOLE H's 916 bro!!!
Are you serious?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart