• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:22:36 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta6b

Started by PiBoSo, October 29, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshimura

piboso why the pilot's head, does not play the role of pendulum  in curves, the overall balance feels unbalanced thanks.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 30, 2014, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on October 30, 2014, 01:12:26 PM
But at the moment the respawn is now so fast after a fall that you could just appear out of the blue directly in front of the rider behind. This happened to Klax when I respawned last night, he had no chance of avoiding me at all. Lol
Didn't notice that in the (short, to be honest) online test I did yesterday. What do you mean with "respawn is now fast" ?
From what I've seen yesterday, if a rider was arriving at the spot where you should respawn, you still have to wait for him to be gone before you can respawn.

MaX.

When I fell off at Mugello, I could hear Klax's engine(sounded pretty close to me), anyway I pressed reset to respawn on track(bang on his line) and within a sec of appearing he'd hit me right up the ass... He didn't stand a chance. Boy did he fly! Hehe.
That's how quick the respawn is from my test.

Hawk.

JJS209

i would like to know how i can erase this game complety.

i know there is the normal installfolder (bikes, track, etc.) and the folder "PIBOSO" in the documents.

BUT there must be more, did not found anything in the register (regedit) and there must be more, otherwise i cant explain that freaking installationbugs that i have with beta6b.

e.g.:
if i use my old gamepath (c:/games/gp bikes/) my rider has got no helmet, he got a half face but no helmet. no mods or anythings else is installed.

that problem can be "fixed" by using an alternative, new path e.g. c:/gp bikes/. than my rider got a helmet but no name anymore. and yes i created a new profile and deleted the "unnamed profile".

i started with beta4b and i never have had any strange things like that.
would be nice if you would comment this, piboso. its very frustarting to get no answer about that.

WALKEN

Try a search for GPBike/Piboso files in your PC. Or,

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Run the reg cleaner. 
Help me, help you!

JJS209

October 30, 2014, 06:04:35 PM #80 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 06:31:44 PM by JJS209
problem solved. dont know how, reinstalled it 3 times in the last 15min. maybe it was the cc cleaner.
thx walken but strange anyway...

€:
now i did 6 or 7 laps and:
- the ridermovement is now total strange, first what the ... is his head doing while going into a turn? i use manual rider movement.
- why am i unable to hang off when going into a 200km/h corner? i think the ridermovement or style or whatever is so as it is not very realistic, 5b was better for me.

- the front has in my opinion now a bigger problem as in beta5b.
- i got a lot of grafic bugs on victoria and a core.exe after doing 7 laps

BOBR6 84

As soon as you start pushing on for a good lap the bike turns into a sack of shit..

How long until next update?

janaucarre

Hi,
I feel that you have not tried the same game as me:(
I really have no more front end problem in slow corner with the murasama.

JJS209

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 30, 2014, 07:06:32 PM
As soon as you start pushing on for a good lap the bike turns into a sack of shit..

How long until next update?
+1

Alibaskins

I have a lot of problem with front end on a lot of tracks now. New Aragon for exemple is a big problem, i'm down on multiple turn.

The bike isn't stable. Rear tyre move a lot during braking. Same thing on full throttle.

We have lose feeling with rear tyre. It was very good on beta5, but now i can't slide during braking.

I can be fast, but it's not very pleasant now.

Core.exe crash are always presents, and there is no groove.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

JamoZ

Quote from: Alibaskins on October 30, 2014, 08:09:09 PM
I have a lot of problem with front end on a lot of tracks now. New Aragon for exemple is a big problem, i'm down on multiple turn.

The bike isn't stable. Rear tyre move a lot during braking. Same thing on full throttle.

We have lose feeling with rear tyre. It was very good on beta5, but now i can't slide during braking.

I can be fast, but it's not very pleasant now.

Core.exe crash are always presents, and there is no groove.

Here we go, again one of the faster people reporting negative experiences with the new beta. Like i said before, the new beta is fine if you`re just riding along the track having fun. But when you`re putting the hammer down and pushing the bike to the limits, it`s just not fun anymore. It`s either going around corners like you`re driving on eggshells or just watching and waiting for something random to happen to mess up your lap.

Mac

I tried 500cc on Victoria in the afternoon.
Man, sometimes it's like riding a angry donkey.. It tries to kill you on every full-throttle-low-leaning angles pushing on rear like a mad.
I assume that it's all about a good setup.
Front end is a lot more stable on slow corners, i haven't got enough feeling but it's more forgiving.

On Murasama TC and Anti-wheeling on high levels are not so usable: when a wobble starts the electronic brain cuts engine power with no progression and things get worse (more wobble).

Inputs need to be applied very slowly which is not bad.

-aGy-

too much wobble and insane things happens when you are on a hotlap. on beta5b i use only wss600 so cant really compare but its not fun when driving murasama on the limit(3s slower)than fastest guy. :( waiting wss600 :-\

Reactive

Definitely i like beta 6 much more, than 5b. Of course, a lot of things to work on (more wobbling and still no realised forcibly reset bike after crash; may be bike too stable now (on the grass and sand))... But now its not ashamed to recommend this game to anothers.
I can`t speak for everyone, but this is very close to what i was expected.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Mac

Wss600 is already updated. Check italian forum..