• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 02:06:22 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MotoGP14

Started by HornetMaX, May 24, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentinik46

you are gona make me buy a ps4 and i cant afford it right now  :D seriously though you can loose the front and rear easier then 2013 version but still there are many things wrong, i cant be smooth with it i feel like i have to smash the buttons to go fast,and the speeding up that you mentioned is on ps3 to,and many other things wich are a waste of time to sit and notice and analyze since milestone never listens what ppl say.maybe on ps4 the controls are smoother to

WALKEN

Val,

Try it on PC, I'm sure its a direct port from PS4. I have been in Lobbies with a few people including someone named llKINGll and it was fine. No lag etc... I for sure wouldn't go out and buy a $400 console to play this game, lol.... Save your money man!
Help me, help you!

girlracerTracey

Quote from: valentinik46 on June 27, 2014, 04:54:25 PM
you are gona make me buy a ps4 and i cant afford it right now  :D seriously though you can loose the front and rear easier then 2013 version but still there are many things wrong, i cant be smooth with it i feel like i have to smash the buttons to go fast,and the speeding up that you mentioned is on ps3 to,and many other things wich are a waste of time to sit and notice and analyze since milestone never listens what ppl say.maybe on ps4 the controls are smoother to

It's runs beautifully on PS4. But then again it was developed by Milestone around the PS4.

I got my PS4 for £150. From a friend who works for a "refurbishment" company. They take customer returns and damaged in transit consoles etc. on a contract with retailers and with Sony. My console looks as though an elephant trod on it. The case is quite badly cracked. But it's brand new and works perfectly. It also sort of has a valid guarantee.. ;)

I sold my PS3 and some pc bits and pieces I had to cover the cost. So it didn't in effect put me out of pocket. I really like playing motogp14 on it. It's great fun online. The racing is competitive and very accessible..

But don't go out and spend £ 350 on a new PS4 console! It's not worth it..

Get it perhaps on the pc instead as WALK3N suggests..

grT  ;)

valentinik46

ill give milestone one more chance and buy it for pc , i wouldnt pay 350-400 euro for ps4 just for moto gp,maybe for the new riding spirits or tt superbikes next gen;D

JamoZ

I don`t understand why you guys even buy stuff from that company. It`s the same as EA, they`re just in it for the money. Copy/Paste the game every year and reskin some models. Promise improvements on the physics side and people will stand in line to buy it again. Hell, they didn`t even took the effort to change the menu & loading music!

This sums up the gaming industry at the moment, and that includes Milestone...

http://www.youtube.com/v/e-LE0ycgkBQ

girlracerTracey

June 27, 2014, 10:11:56 PM #125 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:18:50 PM by girlracerTracey
JamoZ, it's to access reliable and competitive online lobbies. When gpbikes is stable online and the physics is "stabilised" I doubt I will race anything else online apart from the gp500 pc game now and again for fun.

I want to organise and race in gpbike leagues as soon as it is possible to do so.

@valentinik46: my advice is to wait for the pc demo. Make sure you like it before paying more money to "Milestoned".

Hugs to all, grT  :)

P.S. that video is so unnervingly accurate it's frightening..! But strangely funny at the same time.. 

valentinik46

June 27, 2014, 11:32:11 PM #126 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:23:54 PM by valentinik46
grt you are right,ill wait for the full demo from pirate bay ;D.Jamoz  unfortunately the situation is as your vid describes we are zombies,me i only pay for racing games though, when it comes to motorcycle games thats why i throw my money at them every year,in hope for a change at last, but this was last time for me,i wish it was like it is with car sims for pc,so many good ones to choose from,i have rf2,asseto corsa,simbin all their stuff and many others ,but motorcycle only gpbikes wich we are lucky to have by the way,i dont understand why car sims sell and the same cant be done with moto sim,if milestone had physics similar to pibosos alpha releases and even easier there games would be super,they would be playable for most people to :'(

Abigor

July 16, 2014, 06:29:22 PM #127 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:31:47 PM by Abigor
Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 27, 2014, 05:22:06 PM
Quote from: valentinik46 on June 27, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

It's runs beautifully on PS4. But then again it was developed by Milestone around the PS4.

I got my PS4 for £150. From a friend who works for a "refurbishment" company. They take customer returns and damaged in transit consoles etc. on a contract with retailers and with Sony. My console looks as though an elephant trod on it. The case is quite badly cracked. But it's brand new and works perfectly. It also sort of has a valid guarantee.. ;)

I sold my PS3 and some pc bits and pieces I had to cover the cost. So it didn't in effect put me out of pocket. I really like playing motogp14 on it. It's great fun online. The racing is competitive and very accessible..

But don't go out and spend £ 350 on a new PS4 console! It's not worth it..

Get it perhaps on the pc instead as WALK3N suggests..

grT  ;)
I just bought this on PS4 and i like it.....and yes i hate arcade games but i like this one...... lol  ;D

valentinik46

yes me to tried on ps4 and its fun,much smoother

girlracerTracey

I'm glad you guys are having some fun on motogp14 on PS4. If you want to add me my gamer tage is " girlracerTraceyx "

By way of endorsement that motogp14 is fun to play I am organising a few online leagues on the game and we have an ex real life moto2 world championship rider racing with us..so there you go I guess. He thinks it's good fun too!

To be honest though what I really want to do is to organise online leagues on gpbikes. That really would be epic. I will do this as soon as it is reliably possible to do this on gpbikes. You just try stopping me!  ;)

grT

Klax75

Quote from: girlracerTracey on July 17, 2014, 08:12:25 AM
I'm glad you guys are having some fun on motogp14 on PS4. If you want to add me my gamer tage is " girlracerTraceyx "

By way of endorsement that motogp14 is fun to play I am organising a few online leagues on the game and we have an ex real life moto2 world championship rider racing with us..so there you go I guess. He thinks it's good fun too!

To be honest though what I really want to do is to organise online leagues on gpbikes. That really would be epic. I will do this as soon as it is reliably possible to do this on gpbikes. You just try stopping me!  ;)

grT

You're Moto2 rider should be riding here too. lol

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Klax75 on July 17, 2014, 08:41:48 AM

grT

You're Moto2 rider should be riding here too. lol

I agree. Don't worry I'm working on him! lol.

We just need the online to be stable then we can do this..

Here's a video of him in action in real life..

https://www.youtube.com/v/E75G4NHw9lc

Hawk

grT

I am fast thinking about joining you, if at all possible with a PC? I know they were talking about being able to connect the console players with the PC players online at some stage... Is it possible yet?

Hawk.

girlracerTracey

July 17, 2014, 10:50:18 AM #133 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:06:36 AM by girlracerTracey
No unfortunately there is no cross platform compatibility whatsoever Hawk. Sadly. It's pc, PS4, xbox or PS3. Never the twain do meet..

In my opinion you really need a PS4. On pc the online racing aspect is unstable and unpredictable. Also there is a much larger online community on PS4. No comparison.

Look I am not advertising motogp14 at all. I much prefer gpbikes. No contest. But atm to access 100% reliable and stable online racing motogp14 is really the best option. But of course it is a game and not a simulation. But it is great fun. And very competitive. In it's own right..

Here's a video of a recent league race courtesy of the championship leader..I am dicing with him hard in the video. We can run 25 laps without any glitches or disconnections. It makes for a fun experience! But gpbikes is where my heart is.. No contest!

It's good for a bit of light relief though.. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/UADZgn0QxaM

P.S. my friend has the colour change line to provide him with braking markers..which Milestone very helpfully left out of the game..  ::) Also the game keeps reporting ppl as crashing when they are upright and merrily continuing on their way..typical Milestone game. In this day and age anyway..

Hawk

Nice riding Tracey!  8)

Looks like a lot of fun, but I think i'll wait till they have sorted out the connection interface between the PC and console community. I know they are working on it, just thought they would have sorted it out by now; would be great fun though!  ;D

Hawk.

PS: Just noticed that MotoGP14 has a Classic Racing section in it, so might just give it a whirl on the PC after all. Hehe  ;D 8)