• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 09:58:10 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 8 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 16, 2015, 09:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK (Sign-up at any time )

RACE PROGRAMME:

Sunday - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Race 8 Sign-up closes
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21.30CET    RACE  (12 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Finally, Good luck all.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

I was playing with a Dry track but raining - unfortunately the track gets wet too quick but otherwise that would of been really fun too - the last few laps on Slicks with a nearly completely wet track.

Maybe you can ask PiBoSo for a server rainfall percentage setting, much like the track percentage  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

QuoteRace Notice:

Race Length changed to 12 Laps due to High Fuel use-age - When testing make sure your settings (Drivetrain/Tyres etc) allow for 12 laps.

matty0l215

FFS...

Might not be able to make this one as well. >:( 

I will try to make it but wont know until the day  :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Jester

Hi Nick
Very sorry to let you down but things have got behind today and I am not going to be able to make it in time for race start. Have really been looking forward to this one so am gutted.  :'(
Good luck to everyone and hope it is a great race at this iconic circuit.

Jester
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

Napalm Nick

Thanks for letting is know Jester - no worries mate see you at the next one.

r1rossi

What does not whitelisted mean?

Says this when trying to get into practice/qual

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

Sorry rage-quit was impossible ride all corner lost the front after a fall... no fun  >:(

yan24

I understand not too much I doubled everybody and I am the third ??

I believe that my first one laps does not have was taken into account.

If anybody has the replay?

Napalm Nick