• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 09:31:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

tonygas

Hi, I think I'm late. But if you can run, I'm in.

Tonygas # 43

Ducati SBK 1198

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 31, 2015, 12:56:57 PM

Thanks Hawk, after last nights last minute 'riding backwards' shenanigans I may have to take my alcohol and prozac before the races tonight as it is.
::)
The next track I was thinking something a lot bigger now we have a good sized field.  I was thinking Moto2 vs GP250 at Spa - the aim being that the winner is who can look after their engine long enough lol  ;D

Lol.... Have a fag. Great for calming the nerves.  ;)

Sounds like a great contest(moto2 Vs GP250)..... I'll check Spa out and see if everything is okay.  ;)

I like your theory behind the event, but in reality that would give the Moto2 guys an advantage because the 2 strokes never had engine RPM limiters.... I'm still opting for the GP250 2 stroke bike though(no contest. Hehe).  :P ;D

Hawk.

yan24

Hello,
impossible to join the server(core .exe) has every connection and I can connect on other servers .
It is possible to restart the server to see if it works.

Thank you

google traduction

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on May 31, 2015, 03:05:39 PM
Hello,
impossible to join the server(core .exe) has every connection and I can connect on other servers .

Thank you

google traduction

Yes Yan when it is next empty

Napalm Nick

Owners Club Cup Race Event 2 - Ducati Rider List -->LIST OPEN

The SAME Ducati must be used in both the DRY and the WET race so choose wisely
No more than TWO of the same bike.  Sign up with your name, number and which Ducati you will use!

Less than 1 hour before sign up closes

tonygas

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on May 31, 2015, 03:05:39 PM
Hello,

Thank you

google traduction
GPBOC 1 RESET

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Owners Club Cup Race Event 2 - Ducati Rider List -->LIST CLOSED

Ensure you are not riding a bike as the 3rd entry in race or result will not be counted

WHITELISTS IN FORCE

SERVER RESTART WILL OCCUR AT 19.50 CET

Please remember the start procedure, race tips and Pre-start Checklist to avoid Jump Start/DSQ, and take it very easy for first lap -  contact should be avoided AT ALL COSTS.

No more than 2 restarts will be attempted. If you core/jump/DSQ/retire please take it with a smile and get ready for next race.
Hell I don't need to say all this. ???

Race ON, HAVE FUN

yan24

matty0l215

My day just gets better... Getting data mismatch on both servers again, with only the ducati bikes present
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 31, 2015, 05:10:35 PM
My day just gets better... Getting data mismatch on both servers again, with only the ducati bikes present
Try again mate

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE